Chapter 29

Surprisingly, even the army of Erebus stopped.  No one dared to move.  Such beautiful music.

Azrael, still with his eyes closed, was feeling calm and peaceful finally.  Cherishing such a beautiful moment.

When the music stopped, he sighed.  He put down his violin and jumped down.  From the ground, everyone could only see a spot of brightness.

Azrael opened his wings, gold and black lines intertwining, lacing around the outline of his wings.  He flew down and landed gracefully in front of Erebus and his army.

"Azrael," Erebus growled.

"Sorry, I'm late," he smirked.  Seeing Erebus frustrated or perhaps angry, really brought a smile to his face.

"We give you a chance to surrender," Erebus announced.

"So confident, eh?  Erebus?" Azrael said.

"Oh, you'll see confident when you see confident," Erebus gave him a sadistic smile, sending chills to everyone's back.

"I certainly will," Azrael replied, not even flinching.

"So not surrendering?" Erebus said, his smile growing.

"You said that yourself," Azrael said.

"I wish you luck," Erebus said as he stepped backwards.

"Not that I need any, but, oh well," Azrael shrugged.

The first wave of monsters rushed in, only to be killed with a wave of Azrael's hand and a few arrows.

Then the second army rushed in. This time, it involves bigger bolts of lightning. But they were killed at last.

Suddenly Erebus came striding forward. Meeting Azrael and the camp, also the Olympians.

"Well. I guess you survived the first and second wave," Erebus said.

"I guess we did," Azrael replied shrugging.

"You will die," Erebus growled, albeit softly.