Chapter 6

"Welcome campers," Zeus said in his high and mighty voice.  The Big House had changed, it now divided into two sections, one for meetings and one for dining.  They are currently in the meeting section, it is basically an assembly hall but Annabeth and Dominic sat at the very front.  For years, no one questioned Annabeth and Dominic's judgement.

"We have a few news, firstly.  Perseus Jackson is innocent," Zeus said.  Whispers erupted throughout the whole hall.

"SILENCE!  Second, we would like to introduce you to our ally, Azrael.  He is a powerful being and will stay in this camp, please treat him with respect," Zeus continued.  Azreal then came out from the back.  His hood was not down.

"Who is this freak?  Why does he have white hair like a grandpa (No offense to grandparents here, I adore them)?" Dominic yelled.  Dominic's followers cheered in support.

"Yea!  Why do you cover your face?  Are you really that ugly?" One yelled.

"To answer your first question, I am an angel.  I cover my face because none of you deserve to see," Azrael answered coldly.

"How long have you been here?" Annabeth asked.

"A few years.  Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Azrael, angel prince of demons, champion of Lilith, mother of demons," Azreal said, a golden wreath appeared on his head, signalling royalty.

"Why are you an angel?  Lilith is the mother of demons, shouldn't you be a demon too?" Annabeth asked.

"Ms. Chase, you are quite like your mother.  Since I am pure, instead of being a demon, I am an angel," Azrael replied.

"I bet this freak angel can't do anything, his aura is so weak," Dominic scoffed.

"Wanna bet?" Azrael smirked coldly, even with his mask on, you can see his smirk.

"See you there," Dominic said smugly.  When he turned back to look at Azrael, a red rose is in his place.

"Dominic, I am warning you.  Treat Azrael with respect," Zeus said, his eyes flashing dangerously.

"What can that brat do?  He is just a lowly angel," Dominic scoffed again.  Then they all went to the arena to see the match.  Azrael was there waiting for him.  He wore a chiton and a golden wreath on top of his head.  His mask on his face.