Chapter 10: Dinner With The Demons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DINNER WITH THE DEMONS}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

"So.. When are you two leaving?" I asked the two demons who were awkwardly standing in the kitchen, watching me make my dinner.

I had checked up on Jenna to see how she was doing and found her sound asleep in the room I rented her. So I decided not to disturb her right now and let her take the much needed rest.

"Who said anything about leaving?" Kian snorted and came to stand behind me, peering over my shoulder to see what I was doing.

Cassius was looking around at the various items in my kitchen and inside my fridge, looking like a curious cat.

"So you won't leave?" I sighed in frustration.

Kian shook his head eagerly with a cheeky grin.

"Make your dinner on your own then." I grabbed my plate of spaghetti and sat down to eat.

"We don't eat your food... We eat you." My movements stilled as soon as those words left his mouth.

Cassius smacked Kian on his head and turned to look at me apologetically. "He meant that we eat humans- Uh I mean.. We eat raw animal meat.. Any animal works." He changed his sentence when he observed the look of horror on my face.

Yea.. That was so reassuring...

"Oh.. Uh.. Cool." And I continued eating, ignoring their staring eyes.

"There might be some raw meat in the fridge.. You can eat that... And stop staring at me." Cassius mumbled an apology for staring at me and went to take the meat out of the fridge.

"I am not sharing any food with this shadow." Kian scoffed.

"You won't get any food then." I scowled at him.

"Damn.. Okay mommy." I choked on my spaghetti, coughing and trying to calm myself down before gulping down a glass of water.

I glared at Kian who just put his hands up in surrender, giving me a proud smirk.

Damn this Charmer.

"Can't you eat... Normal food..?" I lowly asked when I saw the both of them devouring raw meat like hungry animals.

They both look like such good looking humans that I almost forget that they're demons.

"This is normal food for us." The Charmer simply replied.

"I wonder how Leon would be right now." Cassius innocently muttered.

"Oh please, Leon would be fine." Kian dismissed the shadow's words.

A pair of angry looking red-green eyes popped in my head.

"Are the three of you good friends?" I couldn't help but ask.

Kian and Cassius both stopped whatever they were doing. They gave a look at each other and then to me.

"You could say that.." Cassius answered after a few quiet seconds.

"The three of us lived together... He was always more like a strict dad to us than a friend." Kian snorted, rolling his eyes.

"How old is he?" I absentmindedly asked.

"1,520 years."

My eyes almost popped out of my skull.

Holy hell! He's old old!