Chapter 31: End Of A Threat...Or Start Of A New One?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{END OF A THREAT...OR START OF A NEW ONE?}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
♡♥♡♥♡

The initial wave of stillness the shock brought, had me frozen on my spot. She was here, standing in front of me with that disgustingly pleased smile. Every fibre of my being screamed at me to just lunge at her and rip her guts out.

"Sylvia.." I seethed, having a hard time to contain my inner flows of rage.

"Aww... Why so angry, (Y/N)?" She pouted in a mocking manner. "I thought you'd be happy to see me." She chuckled and I absolutely lost it.

With angry tears welling up in my eyes and a fire burning in my heart, I forced my legs out of their frozen state to get me closer to her. With tightly balled fists and a clenched jaw, I did my best to forget that this girl was ever what I considered a friend.

"It wa-s Syl-sylvia.." Jenna's words echoed in the depths of my mind as I approached closer to her.

"Sh-e.. Kil-killed.. Me.."

"How could you?!" I yelled in rage as I pounced on her, tackling her down to the harsh ground as she gasped in shock.

"SHE WAS YOUR F*CKING SISTER!"

"A SISTER I NEVER WANTED!" Sylvia finally snapped, struggling under me as I straddled her, her hands in my tight grasp, not intending to let go just yet.

"WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!" I screamed at her face. "SHE LOVED YOU, YOU BITCH! SHE LISTENED TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO HER! DID EVERYTHING YOU EVER ASKED HER TO!" Releasing my hold on one of her hands, I clenched my fist tightly before swinging it back to strike at her pathetic face as I felt a sharp pain in my knuckles from the impact of landing a hard punch at her.

"YOU- HOW DARE YOU-" The roles were now reversed as I found myself being pushed to the ground and Sylvia taking a position over me, wrapping her hands around my throat as her eyes burned with hatred.

"(Y/N)?!" I heard Leon shout for me and his running footsteps which soon came to a halt when the wolf demon who accompanied Sylvia stepped in.

"Not so fast, lion." A growl followed after her words rang out, malice dripping from her sharp voice.

This was the monster who had so brutally killed my Reece. Not sparing him an ounce of mercy as she cruelly ripped his small body in and out, even dropping down to a level of evil when she ate his heart, leaving his body to rot in the open.

"She-she will kill me.. She..she.. Wolf.. Her teeth.." That vividly terrified look of absolute fear on his face. Those tear stricken ocean blue eyes, wide in shock and denial of his own death and the way his body shook feverishly.

"H-her teeth.. They.. They were so sharp.. She was.. She was.."

As much as I wanted nothing more than to just make this beast suffer that brutality she made Reece suffer myself, I think leaving Leon for that job would be much better.

For now, I should deal with this wretched human on top of me.

"You are the worst a sister, a friend could be!" I spat at her face, succeeding in pushing her off of myself.

I quickly stood up on my feet, stumbling a bit due to the initial imbalance and moved forward to clench my fingers through her hair as I tried to rip them out of her skull, making her scream out in agony. She wrapped her hands around my wrists, her sharp nails digging into my skin.

Behind me, I could hear the two beasts, now in their animal forms battling against each other.

"Why are you doing this, Sylvia?! What has gotten into you?!" I distressed, searching for that girl who once held such a special place in my heart.