holy shit he has purple eyes this is crazy

SAIKI POV

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

"I WANT YOU TO BE FUCKING USEFUL FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, THAT'D BE NICE."

"BOO-FUCKING-HOO"

"I ACTUALLY HATE YOU OH MY GOD ARE YOU BRAINDEAD?– HEY WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM??"

"MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS IF YOU WEREN'T BEING AN ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW!!"

"OH I CANT STAND YOU. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOOOOO GOOD WELL I'LL TELL Y—" The girl's screaming was cut off as the text 'You Failed' reads across the screen of her television. What, you didn't think we were actually arguing, did you?

Y/N has been getting back into videos games lately. She's always liked them, but nowadays she's been buying a lot more multiplayer ones.  Usually I don't get riled up about this kind of stuff, but something about her energy gets to me. It's fine, I don't mind, it's kind of nice being able to emote so much without having someone comment on how out of character it is.

"Sighhh I'm bored of games, let's go up to my room." She says, standing up and walking towards the stairs.

"Did you just say 'sigh'? And fine by me."

"Yes I said sigh, have you never had fun in your life?"

"Not since you got here."

"HEY. That's it you lost your coffee jelly for the night."

"....Have I mentioned how much I value your company?"

She turns to look at me and rolls her eyes, opening her bedroom door "Suckup."

After walking in I sit on the edge of her bed, expecting her to sit next to me or something. Instead, she stands in front of me seemingly deep in thought. I know what you may be thinking, and yes I technically can read her thoughts right now, but she's what I call "bird brained", at least she is currently. There's about thirty things going through that head of hers and trying to stick to any one train of thought just gives me a headache. In short; no, I don't know what she's thinking.

Or I didn't, not until she reached towards my face and took off my glasses. Immediately I cover my eyes, hoping I wasn't too late. Thankfully, I can still hear her thoughts going, so I know she didn't get turned to stone.

"Ku you're being ridiculous, let me see."

"Don't call me that and no."

"We have literally kissed and I don't even know what color your eyes are! That's shameful in many social circles!"

"Then stay out of those circles.. my eyes are purple."

"I WANNA SEE"

"Tough luck."

"COME ONNN!! It's not like you're Medusa!!"

I chuckle a little, because I'm totally like Medusa, but she doesn't know that.

"Kusuo so help me god." She says before trying to pry my hands away. Jokes on her, I can just close my eyes the normal way.

She sighs in defeat and mutters her grievances, "You are such a stubborn asshole, Ku"

Well now that I question it.. I could just show her? It's the weekend, so we don't have anywhere to be, and my X-ray vision doesn't really work on her either.. maybe.

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light of the room and she is staring at me intently in a very non-stone fashion.

"Jesus, everything's so not-green."

She doesn't seem to register my comment, and even her thoughts have quieted save for just one word: 'beautiful...'

Good lord, this girl really knows how to flatter a psychic doesn't she? But returning to a pressing line of inquiry; why don't some of my powers work on her, and why have some latched on to her? Do I really have to talk to Kusuke of all people? No.. I'd rather die... but nobody else would have any shot at knowing, would they?

Good grief, never mind, I'll deal with it another time.