𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔

Disclaimer:

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story contains grammatical and typographical errors.

I'm not a professional writer.

[𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨]:

> This story is written in Filipino and English (Taglish).

> This is an LGBTQIA+ Theme, a woman loves women. Kindly leave if you are Homophobic or uncomfortable with this type of story.

> This novel is a Slow-burn and slow update as well lol but I try my best to update everyweek.

> If you are not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, then my story is not for you. Save yourself from stress.

> I don't intend to distort your morals and values.

> Please refrain from mentioning any characters from other stories or comparing my story to others. Simply show the author some courtesy.

> This story contains strong language and scenes that could be disturbing to certain readers. Read at your own risk.

> Leaving comments and votes will be much appreciated but please be respectful to the author and to the readers. 

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!

Republic Act 8293

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

CAILEIGH VAUGHN OCAMPO

- A 27 year old woman, who's working in a BPO but eventually got accepted to a high end Restaurant called Così Delizioso where her real career started, she was a Culinary graduate. 

A/N: I decided to change Lesia port to pay respect to her long term relationship with her bf. Instead i chose Sampan to replace Ann because why not? I love Sampan, she's the best girl.

LESIA CLAUDIA GUEVARRA

- A 25 year old career woman came from a wealthy family, She has stable job, Hotel and Management Graduate.

.

A/N: I don't really have a plan to have a portrayer for this story because I want my readers to have a freedom to select and imagine their own portrayer. Besides, I don't want to reflect it to their real life. Nonetheless, you still have freedom to imagine  who do you want.

Date Started: September 10 2023

Date Ended:

This book is UNEDITED.

ⓐ ⓒ 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑗𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑦, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2023