02

"And nana made sho many cookies, mumma

"And nana made sho many cookies, mumma." You nodded at your daughter's words who was so busy in telling you what she did all day. Taking the key from your bag, you opened the door to enter inside your house.

"And did you troubled her?" You asked, making her sat on the couch as you sat beside her.

Shaking her head cutely at your question, she looked at you. "No, haru is a good gwurl." She smiled making you laughed. "I know baby, ok you wait here. Mumma will be back after a quick shower." You kissed her forehead as she nodded her head in tiny and you went to your bedroom for a quick shower.

Once done with shower, you went downstairs and saw haru playing.

"Mumma, I'm hungwy."

You heard her whiny voice as you walked to her and picked her up in your arms. "Aww, then let's go and make dinner." You stated making her giggled as she clapped her hands together.

"Haru will help mumma." You smiled at her cuteness before making your way to the kitchen with her.

You made her sat on the counter carefully, good distance from the stove as you made dinner for you both.

Hearing a knock on my office's door, I escaped a sigh before responsing with a "come in." I heard a creak sound of the door and someone came inside,

"what is it?" My eyes didn't left the laptop's screen as my finger worked on the keys. "Young master, dinner is ready." A low voice reached my ears causing me to look that way. And it was the maid from earlier. Jeez, why she's so afraid of me? I ain't gonna bite.

Looking at her for a good second, I nodded. "Hmm, I'll be down soon." She nodded at my response before leaving my room.

Getting back to work, I signed a couple more papers before dropping my head on the desk with exhaustions. I hated this, but I have to do this. I didn't went out of room today.

All I did was to read documents and attended some meetings with my foreign clients which was arranged online and even after I still never got a little break for myself.