05

A groan escaped my mouth when I felt the heat of the sun reflect on my face

A groan escaped my mouth when I felt the heat of the sun reflect on my face. I opened my eyes and it roamed around the room, which was a complete mess.

My eyes fell on the women, sleeping beside me. The memories of last night flashed infront of my eyes, making me escaped a sigh. I got up and headed to restroom to clean myself.

Coming out, I saw her awake. She walked towards me with a seductive gaze but before her hands came in contact with my bare skin I stopped her in the middle.

"Don't bother! You know the rules. I had fun last night but I don't do the deed twice. So you can head out now." She stopped midway, giving me a slight glare but said nothing. I saw her being dressed and she walked out.

I couldn't be tie down to a one girl. It's too much of a hassle for me. And they all knew what they were getting into before coming to me.

I got dressed in last night's clothes and made my way out of the hotel's room. Calling my manager, I told him to keep everything ready for the meeting before I reach my office.

I sped my car and went to my house to took a shower and change. After changing in my formal clothes I made my way downstairs for breakfast and saw everyone bowing to me. Maids served the breakfast and I digged in.

• • • • • •

"I don't pay you to come up with this kind of crap. Get out and make sure to submit a better one before lunch time or else find a new job." I shouted angrily.

I hate it when they don't put all their efforts in their respective job. I didn't pay them for nothing. I'm strict and sometimes harsh because I pay them right so they should do their job honestly. He bowed and left after that. I went through some documents that were pending.

A sudden knock on my door made me alert and I looked towards it to see my manager coming inside.

"What is it, Mr Choi?"

My eyes landed on a folder which he was holding. I didn't remember asking him to bring something?

"President, here's all the information about that women you asked for." He completed that made my eyebrows clashed together but I felt my eyes getting slightly widened.

Right! How can I forget her.

"Put this here. You can leave now." I stated in my usual tone and he left after putting that folder on my desk.

Yes, it was her, that kid's mother. I can't forgot those innocent eyes from that night. She looked so fragile and naive but in actual she's just the opposite of what she looked. I should be feeling angry for what she did that night. I could make her life a living hell for doing that but I decided to let it go. And that didn't mean I wasn't going to do anything. I had better plan to make her regret throwing water on me

It's time to pay for your bad behaviour, love.

I heard the door closed and I pick that folder before going through it. And i felt amazed when I read her age. She was just 23 and already a mother of 3 yr old. Going through more, I realised there wasn't her boyfriend's or husband's name. She was a single mother. My eyes softened when I read more. It was about that cute kid, haru. She had some kidney disease and needed transplant. Poor kid.