09

Gulping down the third glass of water, you took a deep breath and looked over the man who was sat infront of you

You opened your mouth to speak but he cut through in, saying, "If you're going to ask for another glass of water, you better stop and start speaking why you're here. Because I don't have my whole day to sit here and offer you a glass of water. Do you hear me, Miss Kim?" Jungkook's sharp glare peirced through you making you shiver.

Taking a deep breath, you gathered your confidence and nodded.

"I'm here because of that proposition."

You spoke making an eye contact with him. You saw a slight smirk forming on his lips as he stood up making his way towards you.

You gulped seeing the closeness between you two. He brought his face closer to yours as his eyes met with yours.

"It's a yes from you then? So you want to take up on my agreement?" He asked.

You looked away from him as you nodded your head.

"Why?" You thought for a second about his question.

"I mean isn't that what you wanted? And moreover that shouldn't be of your concern Mr Jeon. Infact you should be happy that I'm willing to be your wife as you wanted. Right?" You snapped back.

A sly smirk crossed his face before a deep chuckle escaped from his mouth. "As expected from you." He made his way to his desk while taking out a file while from his drawer.

"Here's the contract."

I saw him walking to his desk as he took out a file from his desk

What he's doing?

He made his way to me before handing me that file. I looked at the file in my hands before looking at him with a frown. "Here's the contract."

I felt my eyes getting widened at his words. Did I hear him right? Contract? Already?

I looked at him with the same expression expecting a good explanation but all he did was to threw that cold look on me.