19

After leaving his office with my fastened heartbeat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After leaving his office with my fastened heartbeat. I went straight to my cabin not wanting to see anyone on my way as I started working but this damn heart of mine wasn't ready to calm down.

It kept beating like I just came back after running a marathon. I never expected him to act like that, never.

I thought he didn't care if I'm not talking to him. But from all what happened back in his office, showed he did. But I could be mistaken and I don't want to set my expectations so high.

I shook my head, letting those thoughts out.

No! He doesn't care.

I got pulled out from my thoughts, by a subtle knock on my door.

"Come in" I called out and the door got open with Taehyung entering inside.

"Hey" He smiled as I gave him a blank look but then realised he might have found that rude.

So I quickly smiled back at him.

"Oh hey, Taehyung" He made his way to the seat, which was infront of me before sitting on it.

"You don't look pleased by my visit I guess" He blurted out with a slight smile that made me snapped my head at him as I shook my head abruptly.

I never had the intention to made him feel like that and now I was upset with myself for that.

"No. Offcourse not. I'm happy to see you here" I stated as he stared at my face for some moment like he was finding something, before nodding his head.

"Glad to know. I just came to discuss about a project with Jungkook. So I thought to meet you too" He explained.

"So, How are you both doing?" He asked. His tone kind off sound a little desperate but I shrugged that off before passing him a smile.

"You know Jungkook better than me. He's not easy to handle but we are trying" Only me.

"And he's really good with Haru thou. Their bond seems to get better with each day passing by" I ended with a small smile.

I looked up at Taehyung, only to find him staring at me which I felt kind of weird.

"Are you happy?" I was taken aback by his sudden question. He asked that with the most straight face ever.

I gave him a nervous smile because it was getting a little awkward as I nodded my head.

"Yeah" I replied without looking at him.

There was no reply from him for some seconds but then I heard him sigh that made me looked at him.

"You deserve all the happiness in this world, Y/n" He stated with a warm smile on his face.

And I would be lying if I say I wasn't touched by his word. I didn't knew why he said that so out of the blue but I was glad.

Billionaire's contract bride. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें