17

Walking down the stairs, my eyes landed on the two laughing figure

There she was.

I sighed as I walked towards them. Literally searching in this whole damn house. She was there, with Jungkook, her bunny.

Shaking my head with a small smile, I looked at Jungkook's face. He was smiling, and that was a genuine one. They still didn't notice my presence because they were so busy in making shapes of clay.

Impressive right?

I mean can you picture THE Jeon Jungkook, the infamous billionaire, making shapes of clay with a three year old?

I know he's been a jerk to me and still was but he was really so sweet and considerate towards Haru. And that was the only thing I like about him. I never expected him to be this good with her to be honest.

I was really worried that he wasn't going to treat her right but seeing them happy right before my eyes was all I wanted.

A part of me was still scared because I know my daughter and it was going to be really hard for her after this contract will be over.

But that's not my main concern right now. She still have a whole year. Right?

I'm worried about today. I'm nervous as hell. Why? Because it's my first day working in his company. Jesus Christ! Bless your favourite child.

I sighed as I fixed my dress, which was black shirt tucked inside my salmon pencil skirt that reached above my knees.

I let out a deep breath before making my way towards them. I saw Jungkook turning around when he heard my footsteps approaching him.

His gaze stopped at my face before scanning me from head to toe and I already felt being undressed from that gaze as the corner of his lips tucked up making me roll my eyes.

I ignored his presence as I looked at Haru who had this confused expression on.

"Mumma~ where are you going?" She asked stopping at her action.

"Baby, Mumma is going to work. Remember what I told you yesterday?" I asked as I made my way to her.

I saw her processing and soon she nodded her head before looking at Jungkook.

"With bunny?" She asked with a slight pout.

"Yep and you're going to be a good girl and will obey Luna, right?" I picked her up in my arms as she nodded with smile.

"Yesh, haru will be a good guwrl. Don't worry mumma" she stated proudly that made me chuckled. I was about to speak further when the person beside me interrupted,

"I know right, Haru indeed is a good girl" He smiled before caressing her cheeks and she blushed.

She really likes him alot.