07

It's been a week since I had that very shocking and unexpected conversation with Mr Jeon Jungkook

I still can't believe he really asked me to be his wife like it's not any big deal. At first I thought he was kidding or something but that richie rich wasn't even kidding. He even knew about Haru's condition.

Oh god! What is he? A stalker? Does he really think that marriage is some kind of joke? That jerk, he's unbelievable, I hate him.

Flashback to that day.

"A wife"

I stared at him blankly before I burst into a laughter.

Is he kidding me?

"That was good joke. Now tell me what you really want?" I stated in between my laughter. But i stopped when i noticed he was staring at me with the same expression as before.

Don't tell me he wasn't kidding! My body stiffened before the look on my face, drastically changed.

"You are serious?" I muttered under my breath.

"Yes I am Ms Kim and if there is one thing you should know about me is that I don't joke around." He replied coldly making me scoffed as I nodded my head stiffly and looked away. What does he think of himself?

"What even made you think that I'm gonna agree on this shitty proposition of yours?" I glared at him earning a chuckle as a reply.

"I feel bad about Haru's condition. She needs a kidney transplant as soon as possible. Am I right Ms Kim? And I know you don't have enough money for that." I listened to him dumbfounded.

How does he knows about all this? I stood there, shocked as I looked at him in disbelief.

"How do you know about all this?" I asked, still shocked from what he said earlier.

"I have my ways." He shrugged.

"I'm not telling you to give me an answer right now but I'll tell you think about it. I can understand it could be hard for you to manage everything as a single mother. When you didn't even get paid well by your so-called job. So here's this contract for you. And if you agree then we will set all the rules when the time comes." He explained.

Did he indirectly call me pathetic?

"Excuse me, I don't know how and why you did this background check on me. But I really appreciate your concern for my daughter and for that, thank you. Yes, I know I don't have enough money for my daughter's surgery but that doesn't mean I'm going to accept this proposition of yours. I'm sorry, but I think you came to a wrong person, Mr Jeon. So you can leave now." I spatted those words on his face.

He stared at me for some seconds and that made me slightly nervous but I didn't showed it all.

I saw him breaking into a small smile as he stood up. "I came to a right person and I know that. But don't worry, take your time and think about this with fresh mind. This proposition is still available for you and if, in future, by any chance, you get agree on this. Then you can find me here" I looked at him, very confused, by his words as he handed me a card before taking his leave.