21

A month

A month.

It's been a month since we visited appa. I really expected Jungkook to burst out at me for asking such sensitive topic but that never happened.

He seemed cool, like that awkward moment never happened. So who was I to hold onto that?

I was pulled out from my thoughts when I heard some footsteps approaching me. Looking up, I see Taehyung walking towards me. He often visited Jungkook in this past one month which I found quite weird.

Not that I'm complaining but he too had a company to look after so I found that little strange.

Maybe them, working on the same project, could be a reason. But he really was a fun person to be with. I really loved his company and I guess he has became a good friend of mine.

"Earth to Y/n" I flinched when he snapped his finger at my face. I zoned out, again.

"Uh- Yeah" I scratched the back of neck before giving him a tight lipped smile.

"You okay?" He asked before putting the bag of sandwich on my desk.

I nodded before picking a sandwich.

"So you leaving?" I asked as I saw a little pout formed on his lips, that literally made him look adorable.
Aww, he's cute.

"But I can stay if you want me to?" He tried to sound flirty but it came out as a whin making me laughed.

"Work comes first Mr Kim" I shrugged and took a bite from the sandwich only to let out a little moan as the burst of flavours danced on my taste bud.

I quickly looked up to see if I embarrassed myself by that little act of mine but Taehyung didn't seem to hear that making me sigh in relief.

"Fine, see you soon then. Bye" He walked over to me before giving me a side hug which I didn't mind as we bid goodbyes and he left.

After eating, I looked at my wrist watch which showed 11:49 am.

"I still have an hour" Streching out a little, I put on my glasses before I started working.

Oh did I forgot to mention? Haru started going school. Yes, my little girl is going to school. Preschool specifically. I literally bawled my eyes out on the first day when I saw her in her tidy dress with her little mermaid bag pack.

It was a proud and emotional moment for me or any mother on the earth when their child go to school. I still remember holding her tiny body in my arms and look at her now, going to school.

This morning I promised her that I'll come to pick her up. I, once again, looked at the time which showed 12:25. I took off my glasses before putting it on my desk as I closed my laptop.

A scoff escaped my mouth at the thought that I have to go and ask for Jungkook's permission. Why? Because he's still my boss and I can't just leave like that without his permission.