03

Looking over haru, you saw her coming towards you as she smiled

Looking over haru, you saw her coming towards you as she smiled. "Mumma, I'm ready." She giggled reaching her hands out to held yours.

It was Sunday and you promised her to took her out. Because of your job, you barely managed to have a mother-daughter moment. And now when you had sometime, you're not going to waste it.

"Yess baby, let's go." You smiled as you both made your way out of your house.

Sitting inside your car, you pulled seatbelt over haru and looked at her. "So, where you wanna go first?" You saw her smile getting wider as she started speaking, "first we'll go to amusement park, then ice-cweam parlour and then Mumma's favourite restaurant." She stated in excitement as you nodded at her.

"Ok, let's go then." You chuckled as you started the engine and drove to the amusement park. Soon you stopped the car as you both got off. You looked at haru and saw how her eyes twinkled looking at the amusement park, standing before you.

"Mumma, lez go. Lez go." You smiled at her excited voice before you picked her up in your arms and spoke, "but don't run, ok." She quickly nodded at your words and you both went inside.

" She quickly nodded at your words and you both went inside

As I walked out from my room, I saw the maid bowing to me. I made my way to the dining area and breakfast was already served so without wasting any time, I took my seat and started eating.

I woke up late today and why not? Sunday is the only day, I got sometime for myself. If it would happen to be some other day I would have working my ass off.

The sound of familiar footsteps, reached my ear as I lifted my head up to see, Taehyung with the sly grin on his face. He took a seat beside me before taking the last pancake which was left on the plate and stuffed it in his mouth like his life depended on it. This boy's so weird. Escaping an disappointed sigh, I continued to munch on my food when Taehyung decided to speak.

"Where were you last nig—"

but he stopped probably getting the answer of where I was as I heard him snorted.

"BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED UP MY CALL, BIJ." He scolded causing me to threw an uninterested look at him.

"I thought you're with your father. So i called him and I swear to god that was the biggest mistake I did. And do you even understand the stress when he suddenly started begging me to convince you to get married. Like he literally begged me for like an hour telling me the benifits his company will get if you'll get married. Godd!! He's unbelievable." He continued to rant as i just stared at him.