11

I eyed at Jungkook who was sitting beside his father

I eyed at Jungkook who was sitting beside his father. He could have atleast told me that his dad's gonna join us for dinner.

Oh god! Now what am I supposed to do? What if he ask me something about Jungkook and our relationship? Ugh! It's all because of him.

I let out an irritated breath as I glared at his figure who was listening to Haru. Well, I didn't expect his father to be that good with children.

"And then bunny hwelped me." She ended her whole explaination while the two of them listened to her with a smile on their face and here I was literally afraid to speak anything.

"You named him bunny? Your daughter is so cute." My breath suddenly hitched when I saw all the eyes on me. I smiled and nodded my head awkwardly as they both went back on their conversation. I averted my gaze to Jungkook who was already looking at me.

"Uh- excuse me." I smiled and stood up, earning a nod from Mr Jeon as I mouthed a 'follow me' to Jungkook before making my way to kitchen. I hid myself behind the wall as I saw Jungkook struggling to ask his father that made me broke into a smile.

"Why the heck I am smiling?" I shook my head as I put on my straight face back.

"I'm going to help her." He finally spoke that made his father looked at him. He looked shocked as he whispered something to him which I couldn't hear because of the distance. I saw Jungkook standing up as he walked my way.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Y/n standing with her back facing me

"Why did you called me?" I spoke that made her turned to me with a look which I could tell was not a positive one.

"What's with this look?" I asked as she let out low chuckle before looking at me with a disbelief look.

"Really Jungkook? You bring your dad to join us for dinner. I mean I'm not complaining but you could have told me earlier so that I would have prepared myself. Here I'm literally dressed up like a beggar and you..." She took a pause to scoff.

I eyed her up and down. Well she wasn't lying. She was in her shinchan PJ's that made me smile.

"Now why the hell you're smiling? You're unbelievable. You could have called or text? Atleast I could be more presentable. Oh my goodness what if he doesn't like me? What if—"