Author's Note/Cast/Story Details

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the updated version of Love in Georgia! Before I get into the details, I want to clarify a few things.

Firstly, the title and cover, character personalities/backstories, plot, and any fictionalized locations belong to me. Please do not plagiarize any of my content, whether you're a Wattpad writer or not. Because I will report it, and if my story is found on another website that I haven't put it on myself, please let me know. I'm only publishing this book on Wattpad.

Secondly, this book's original genre was Romance, but after thinking about it for the past few days, I thought the genre of Teen Fiction would suit it better. The characters are already together instead of getting to know each other and then getting together. So, that change in mind, I made that change and changed the cover. I hope you guys like it! 

Okay. That covers that portion.

Next is a message to any new writers visiting my Profile.

Like many writers, I do not like it when you self-promote yourself in my Stories or Message Board. It's not an excellent way to get an audience. Trust me, when I started writing on Wattpad a few years ago, I self-promoted but did not get a lot of reads. So, I stopped and found better ways to do that without making other writers mad.

Because when you do that on someone else's profile, it draws the attention of the first writer's audience to the second writer's content. However, that is not fair to the first writer because they've spent so much time creating original content for their readers. However, many other ways exist to get an audience without annoying other writers. I'll be happy to share them with you!

Here they are;

1. Your book should have a well-designed cover with a title and author's name in a visible and aesthetically pleasing font. Contrary to what you might think, on Wattpad, people judge a book by how well the cover looks. But the app/website Canva is an excellent book-cover designer with many free & paid options for templates, so you can arrange and create a font, change the size and color, and much more. You can even upload a picture of your cover template if you want. 

2. Write about something that sparks your interest and ignites your emotions. You're bound to write much better and more vividly if you're passionate about your topic. 

3. Write a detailed summary that tells the main storyline without spoiling the entire book. Talk about the main characters, one minor spoiler that serves as your hook, and other story details.

4. You can create your cast by using online pictures of famous actors or models to help your readers visualize your characters better. You can also add aesthetics that match your characters' personalities! 

5. Plan out most of your story details: character profiles, events, and locations. Also, know your ending first, then proceed from there.

6. Start writing your story, and at the end of every chapter, include a cliffhanger to keep your readers invested in your story. Depending on the moment, it can be a major reveal, like a character suddenly finding a dead body, the main couple sharing their first big kiss, or a secret is revealed.

7. Insert some vivid imagery that you think relates to your story. It can be pictures of the cast, aesthetics, or dividers for the beginning and end of each chapter.