Bonus Chapter

Theo had begun to keep a journal that will one day, he hoped, become a historical documentation to the newly formed House Swan. 

Within it he had started out with the light history of Charlie's parents. Starting with his blood line he had hoped to honor his importance in the creation of what will one day become a bloodline so great that none would remain ignorant to its existence.

It was a silly reason, he knew but before he was able to move around in a healthy body books and documentations were his closest friends and allies. He knew the world in an academic and factual manner very different from his Sister who had always knew the world by being a part of it. So he had decided documenting the life of the Swan family as far back as he could find it was important. 

He couldn't find much on Charlie's parents. Just their names, date of birth and short stories of them he had shared with Mari and Theo had even heard some stories of them from Renee Dwyer who would be listed as Charlie's Swans first wife. That bloodline going no further than Charlotte who would eventually be adopted under the inheritor of the Swan family name.

It was unfortunate that the main bloodline actually continued with Bella and connected into the Cullen household but it would make for an interesting story. Or at least to Theo it would.

When royalty is handed over to the illegitimate child instead of the main full blooded child there was always trauma afoot. It made for excellent story telling... well, when it didn't affect you of course and this isn't a royal family... not yet anyway.

Theo wrote this documentation for himself at first. It would be easier for any knights to come to keep track of the Swan family with proper documentation of them. Especially if centuries pass and the family started to grow bigger. Not that Theo could see it heading towards that direction anytime soon.

Bella's bloodline stops with Charlotte but as a mother she was stepping away from it all. At least for a few decades. Theo knew she would return eventually. When that would be he didn't know but he also knew he couldn't write off her existence as if she never existed. That would be an insult to Charlie after all, who he had written down as the very start of what made the Swan family so great. He who was imperfect but that embodied the strength necessary to make an excellent king.

Honor.

Patience.

Compassion.

Acceptance.

Charlie protected people. Putting others above himself at all times. Those traits would had make him an excellent king. Theo wrote it as thus.

Under the continued name of Swan there was Marianne, mothered by Sue, who had also taken on the Swan family name, the second wife. Sue brought with her her two children from another marriage once with Harry Clearwaters. The children kept their surname Clearwaters and while they would certainly be written down on the family tree they would not be included as descendants of the house of Swan although the Clearwater name will always be welcomed among the Swan residence.

Charlie and Sue never had a child themselves so Sue's involvement in the family line extends no further than second wife, mother to Marianne Swan, inheritor of the Swan family name.

Here is where things start going down south fast. 

Theo begrudged this with a passion. 

Charlotte would be the most reasonable inheritor of the house of Swan but she was born in the Cullen house. Even with her adopted status with Marianne as her official mother, as it should have always been, and the Swan bloodline flowing through her veins, it was clear to Theo that Charlotte was a lot like Bella. She would not tie herself to silly things like a House or Bloodline. It was logical in this day and age to not think of things like that after all.