Chapter 2

"Sometimes sacrificing yourself for your loved one is a kind of love language." - Raelynn

"I found my beauty goddess and I must cherish her with my love!"

After five minutes of staring at her, a voice distracted him from her,

"Mr Kalvin, Mr Kalvin," his secretary named him.

"Y-yes, Mr. Kin, what happened?" he responded him.

"Traffic cleared, we can move on, It's getting late for your meeting, "Mr Kin told to him.

"Cleared, soon, but why?" he murmured.

"Mr Kalvin, Are you okay?" he questioned him.

After hearing his question he murmured to himself,

"Ufff...I thought I wouldn't get an answer for this at this moment because someone killing me with her beauty!" he sighed.

"Mr Kalvin Smith? "his voice raised.

He turned his face to him by raising his eyebrow to enquire him.

"We are getting late Mr Kalvin" he replied.

"Yes yes Mr. Kin, we must hurry up. It is getting late " he said with an unhappy tone. Before leaving he takes a snap of his goddess view.

"I will come for you, My Love "he thought before leaving.

On his way, he thought was getting overwhelmed by her.

"How can she hold beauty to kill me? wait what if she has a boyfriend? I made a death wish for him, what if she married? If yes, she can divorce him because he was responsible for her tears how can she..., no no no Kalvin she is not married, be positive, she is only yours, she..."

"Mr Kalvin, we arrived, "Kin said.

He made himself out of his thoughts, nodded his head, and got out of his car.

"Everything getting soon after the meeting her, oh damn, she making me crazy." he was lost in thought.

His whole day was filled with her thoughts and sometimes staring at her snap.

After getting 6, he hurried his secretary to return home, yes of course, on the same way but he knew she will not be there, but his hope for her boosted him. As soon as the park arrived, he prayed his eyes to lie, but the truth revealed, she wasn't there. His face fainted with unhappiness, but only lasted a few minutes as his phone beeped with a notification he saw her face on the wallpaper, his mood boasts.

He entered his home, saw his mother and father, and then smiled at them which was a weird thing, he was usually on a phone call or at files, without waste of seconds,

"Any good news my son? You seemed to be very sunny!" Oliver invited him.

"Maybe yes, I think!" he replied with a weird smile and moved toward the stairs.

Soon Marry"Get your dinner my dear workaholic "with an impostor smile.

He laughed at her "I'm full Mrs Smith."
And moved to his room, of course, yes by staring at her photo.

"I think he was something weird today," Mary said to Oliver.

"Maybe we are going to get a daughter-in-law I think "he replied with a huge smile.

"If that was the case, I'm proud to be a mother of him "Mary teases him and both laugh at them.

When he entered his room, without taking his eyes off her photo, suddenly he placed his mobile on his bed with pure white cloth,

"How would be if she was naked in my bed? How was her voice when she moaned my name to leave her? I wanted to rip her dress with my hands and want to suck her entire body with rough lips! Uffff how will it be?"

He was later in his thoughts, and his under getting a wetter,

"My junior, please control your feelings, I can understand you!" and rushed towards
bathroom,

After getting a shower, he lay on the bed placing her photo next to him,

"One day, my all dreams come true, My baby!" he went to sleep after kissing her photo.

Raelynn was on her way. Due to her father's health sickness, there were no parties or cake-cutting, Rae completely disagreed with that, but Sofie made her favourite dish for dinner, and with little happiness and funny moments her 20th birthday ended.

The next day morning, she got her apron for the day , and suddenly she heard Nick calling her name with his hand on chest.

She was stunned at that moment, stepped on him,

"Pa, w-what happened?" tears filled her eyes and called Sofie for help.

Subsequently, after seeing Nick's condition, she hurried with a tablet and glass of water to them.

After getting a tablet, Nick's condition gets fairer. Raelynn was very disorganized about their act.

"Pa, Ma what happening here? Why are you both hiding this from me?" her eyes filled with tears flood.

Without any hesitation, Sofie held her hand,

"Dear, listen to me, we didn't mean to hide this from you, as soon as you understand about Pa's condition you must be concerned about him, so"

"So, you both didn't tell me, but how many days Ma, do you know that you have an adult daughter?"Raelynn questioned her.

"Adult but I only competent to see a small baby girl!" Nick trying something funny.

"Pa, that's not funny" she replied with a state of bitterness.

"My baby, listen to me, I order your mother to hide this, don't blame her," but his tone was unfortunate.

By understanding their parents," ok ok I forgive you both but don't hide anything like this from me, I ordering this for both of you"

All face was spreading laugh. Then Nick was ordered to rest by Rae. As Sofie and Raelynn attending customers.

She was lost in her thought that her Father's condition was more and more dangerous. So she decided to work hard to make enough money to get him a treatment at quality hospital.

That's all for this chapter.

If anything else, please let me know in the comments.

Don't skip your meal and sleep.

Please vote, comment buddies❤️

Until then, next chapter 👋 ...

~♡~