Chapter 5

"What most cutest than her in this world?" - Kalvin

Her cute act brought him to smile a little and he made a face close to her and said,

"See you soon! My Goddess!"

And leaves, with a tiny trace on her cheeks, and finds his secretary giving him a chuckle

"Mr Kalvin, I think our cafe is under renovation and may be useless," Kin said.

"Maybe, I think so Mr. Kin" he declared with a heavy sigh.

Raelynn's hands went cheeks "Wait, what did he say just, beauty goddess, me, to him, how come that? I didn't know him! How can he flirt with a strange girl? Oh my god! Is this a parallel world I'm breathing, How..."

stopped by a phone call from a customer for an order, her mind was completely dipped with work.

As the sun set, Raelynn's parents came home, the home was got at the first floor of the coffee shop, they said, they needed to chat with her about something important,

"Yes, Ma Pa. Tell me, you both said something important to discuss with me"Raelynn stared.

Sofie took her hands in hers, "My dear, we both think that it's time for your marriage,"

Raelynn's world was literary quiet, Nick's hands went to her head padding a little, "As you know we both are in our 70s, and we need our only lovely daughter to marry a boy and enjoy her life "

"B-B-But I was greatly happy with you both, and I do not need marriage, "Raelynn said with small tears.

Sofie hugged her"We are doing this for your welfare, my dear, we can't guarantee your life safety with our old body, please, my dear love, accept this"

Raelynn's head hit a thought, and wiped her tears, "OK Pa, OK Ma, I accept the marriage and I can marry any man you two wish for but I have one demand from both of you." she paused.

"Yes my child go ahead, I accept whatever your demand was, "Nick said to her.

"Pa, if you are ready to get treatment for a health problem I can marry, "She said hopeful answer from him.

"Oh my child, of course, darling I am happy that you accepted the marriage "Nick said with happy tears in his eyes,

He hugged Raelynn and Sofie.

Then Sofie started to talk about Kalvin's parents' visit, but Raelynn stopped her and she said, she could marry any man they wished her.

All she was concerned about her father's treatment, nothing else.

Soon after their dinner, Raelynm went to her room, Sofie hurriedly took her phone to call Mary to notify this interesting news.

As there Kalvin was just sitting before Mary's phone, and watching it for over half an hour for one call. Mary even rebuked him but he didn't care about her.

Time passed, and she forced him to eat dinner when he was about to stand they heard the phone ringing, Kalvin begged her mother to attend to the call whose hands were in Mary one hand, them finally she attended by turning on the speaker,

"Mrs Mary?"Sofie's voice filled with amusement.

"Yes, Mrs Sofie, Any happy announcement? "Without delay, she asked her with full hope in her eyes, of course, her son too.

Sofie chuckled a little at her question and said"Yes, Mrs. Mary, Raelynn accepted for marriage ".

After hearing her Kalvin's world filled with endless euphoria, he hugged Mary and kissed her, whispered "Thanks mom, Love you "

And with a bunch of lightness on his face, he goes to Oliver, to share this news.

While the ladies were chatting about marriage arrangements.

After dinner, Kalvin went to his room and smiled at his room,

Only a few days, then my love, my girl, my love, yeah my goddess, we are going to spend our remaining loveliness here, I can wake up at her face and go to sleep by looking at her, she was a face I see when close my eyes or open my eyes

our romantic cuddles, our voices, our souls, all fill our room and the empty room is complete, ohhh, my Goddess I need you immediately, you and me, in our room, such divine scenery my wall of a room can see and it gets holy by your voice.

Lost in his thoughts, went to sleep.

While Raelynn can't imagine herself getting married and leaving her parents, she can't believe anyone apart from her parents because of her past, but it was the only thing they asked her so she can't decide to refuse, she makes herself accept that she was getting marriage, but she wants to make her marriage as soon as fast, so her father can get treatment soon.

On next morning, Mary and Kalvin decided to visit Raelynn's house, Kalvin begged her to visit and she called Sofie about their visit.

Sofie was very enthusiastic about their visit and she made Raelynn wear a cute dress but she was not that excited about their visit, and sent Nick to a medical check-up with his friend to start treatment.

Once the door opened, Kalvin's eyes filled with eagerness to see Raelynn but his bad luck, Sofie only sat and welcomed both,

Mary was aware of his son's feelings, and she asked for Raelynn,

Sofie called Raelynn to come down,

Kalvin's jaw clenched, he was thunderstruck by her beautiful outfit which highlighted her gorgeous body,

Raelynn's eyes widened, by sawing him,she stands middle of the stairs, and both eyes are shattered at them

she stands middle of the stairs, and both eyes are shattered at them.

Mary pinched him back and he came to his real world, and as his eyes were disturbed at her, she came down the stairs and hid back in Mother.

Sofie and Mary decided to go upstairs to give them some privacy, and Mary winked at him, he thanked her Mary in mind.

As they went upstairs, Raelynn confirmed by looking at the staircase, her cute act brought him a giggle.

She went slightly closer to him and raised her head to him, inquiring "On that day you did that purposely, didn't you?"

"Did what? Can you explain me, little girl?"

Kalvin asked by moving closely toward her.

That's all this chapter buddies❤️...

Sorry for more nicknames, I love nicknames 😂...

Don't skip your meals and sleep...

Byee see you all❤️🥰😘.....