Chapter 25

"This universe disappears when I'm fucking inside her, my sanctuary, my girl, Only fucking mine" -Kalvin

Mature content

"Fuck, Caramel. Tonight, I'm going fuck you, hard, rough. No lovemaking or any mercy. You are under my control." she gulped at his words. His dominant side made her wet more and her excitement with frightened filled her. She nodded, "Use your words, baby girl" He demanded. "Y-yes" her voice broke as his dark horse husky voice chilled her spine.

He smirked, "Close your eyes, Now" and she did as she told. Kalvin moved to his dress drawer and grabbed his tie. "Stand" he ordered. Raelynn obeyed him like a puppy, and he began to tie her eyes with the tie. "Now be a good girl and strip everything from you, baby" he folded his arms over his chest, waiting for her action. But Raelynn was shocked by his words, never in their sex had she removed her clothes. "K-Kalvin, i-i-am" he cut off her, "Did daddy permit you to speak?" his hoarse voice made her gulp. "N-no, Daddy"

"Then obey what I'm ordering you, if not, then be ready for the circumstances, baby" his voice began to be so sexier as she lost herself in his voice.  She nodded and slowly began to remove everything cloth from her body. Once she was naked in front of his greedy eyes, she was embarrassed as he was still silent and she slowly began to cover herself but a soft thing stopped. He grabbed a rose from the bouquet, "Don't you ever fucking think to hide. It's mine." he slowly moves the rose to her lips, slowly dragging it down to her neck, Raelynn was aroused by the rose movement with his hand.

"Kalvinnn" she moaned as he brushed the rose over her sensitive hard nipples

"Kalvinnn" she moaned as he brushed the rose over her sensitive hard nipples. He smirked and impatiently dragged the rose to her navel, and she was already soaking wet. He made the rose way to her wet pussy, painfully brushing it over her throbbing pussy. And she can't control her needs, "Daddy, please" he stopped the rose movement,  "What do you want, baby girl?" he asked.

"I want you, plea-" her voice tuned into a gasp as he pulled her to the bed. "Now use your ears carefully baby, you can say or ask whatever you want, but if you fucking use that word please,  I'm stopping right there, You get that?" he questioned when he began to remove his clothes, completely naked. "Y-yes," she nodded with that. He collected her hands in his, placed a kiss and faced her, "Caramel, please say no, when you don't want to. " She smiled and "Of course Kalvin."

Awww, Gentlemen

He bites her neck with slowly brushing his dick to her folds and he began to suck harder the mole on her neck. She was roused with his kiss and dick. Where she can't control herself, "Daddy". He hummed with the same brushing pace with sucking, "Do something, I can't -- hmm" he sucked her neck, his finger slowly separating her fold, "Such an impatient girl, For Me" With that he entered her hard, and she moaned with pleasure.

He removed his dick from her, leaving her empty and she squinted her eyebrows. "K-Kalvin, why-- Fuck" he again entered her without allowing her to complete.  He began to thrust her fast in the absence of her time to adjust. "Shit," he moaned as he began fuck her like he hate her. With all his sudden moves, she lost the bliss.

Her moans grew louder when he hardly hit her sweet spot, with his every fast thrust she started to lose her body. "I'm gonna cum, Daddy" Her voice grew louder than before. But her whole mood was completely lost when he stopped fucking her and slowly move in and out of her. "Fuck, Kalvinn. Pleas, shit, It's fucking torture" She stopped herself because of his warning.

He chuckled "What do you want, baby girl?" and with a few slow thrusts, he removed his dick from her. "I wanna cum, but you-Ohh my " she again cut because he lowered himself and began sucking her clit entering three fingers inside her. Fucking her with his mouth and fingers, she ultimately loses her body to his control. Her moans echoed in their room loudly when increase his speed in sucking her bundle of nerves and hitting her g spot with his fingers.

With a strong moan, she came to a powerful and hard orgasm. He cleaned her with his mouth while recovering from her high. "Got my dessert, baby girl"  and he hovers over her. In short of time, he flipped her, her stomach over the bed and back to him "On fours, Now" he ordered. She was embarrassed doing what she was told. His dominant side makes her wet and raises more need for him in her body.

Once she was in fours, he spanked her ass "Ahh" she moaned with painfully pleasure. He spanked again and again but unexpectedly shoves his dick over her pussy hole. She can't but moan from the uncontrollable pleasure racing in her body. He began fuck without mercy as he said. With a few thrusts, his long dick directly again hit her sweet spot. Her legs began to shake with other coming orgasm from her body.

His thrust began to speed up, she moaned louder in the ecstasy of pleasure running in her. She came all over his dick without warning but he began to ride her orgasm with his dick, completely taking her to a different world. Her voice became dry from a loud moan, and her minding losses everything as he fucks her like a sex god. With some powerful thrust, he came inside her and rested above her while getting back from his high while removing the time from her.

She senses his cum slowly gilding from her pussy to her thighs. He smirked when he saw her view, "Marking Mine, baby" as he kissed her head from behind. She collides with the bed as her whole body is tired of powerful orgasms. "Are you ok, baby?" he asked but not with concern on his face. "I'm. Wait, No, I know what you're thinking " she answered back. He chuckled, "Hot shower?" she nodded in mischief.

But unfortunately,  she was the one who asked him fuck her against the bath. And yeah,  that night filled lots of powerful orgasms built in their bodies.

😶Fucking fuck...

And again I tried my best in sumt scenes,🥴

And a big sorry for a bitch I'm for late updates 😭

With kiss for making this story more reads and vote🥺, everyday my Wattpad notification enlightens the day🎀...

Loveeee you all, *kisss*💋

Byee❤️...

~♡~