Chapter 37

"Buliding your own lovely fairytale with your loved ones is the blessing you create for yourself." - Kalvin

As the days passed, both began to overcome their previous encounters. Kalvin's guilt fades gradually because he loved her despite her mood swings. Actually, he enjoyed her mood swings, her angry, cute, and pouty faces that turned on him, both to his heart with dick.

As to Rae, she loves him more as he endured all her mood swings. You won't believe because it's really terrible. One day, she asked him, "Kalvin, if I were born a cockroach, would you still love me?" Poor dude was panicked at that question. He smiled and said, "Baby, cockroaches celebrate their species if you were born a cockroach. And I gladly love you for all your beauty." And she hugged him, saying he is a wonderful husband.

Her questions and actions can be overwhelming at times, but this dude handles it all. One night, she wakes him up in the middle of the night and tells him she wants a sandwich with chocolate dip. He smiles and makes her sandwich with small chocolate dips as it's can't taken over limit. He actually loves her because her words and actions are thrilling to him. And she gets very horny at times, but her body is still weak. As a result, he only has foreplay with her. Both wanted more with a burning desire inside, but her physical condition is poor.

And, yeah, it was twins when they went for their last checkup. They decided to check her gender the next time because she is still somewhat weak. Rae and Kalvin both had happy hearts, but Kalvin was unable to control his happiness. He intentionally gifted a vacation to Thailand to each and every one of his employees. so that he can see her more often. Rae, however, persists in telling him that while he prays for girls, both babies will be boys. She so desperately wants two sons, and he so desperately wants two daughters. Poor babies.

Days turn into weeks, and weeks become months.  They decide to cheek the gender, but he is terrified. Because Rae bullied him that it would be boys. Oh, you want to know what their bet is? He challenges her to fuck her so hard when the babies are female. And she said if the babies are boys, Kalvin would have to work six days a week. Okay, what if they were fraternal twins (one boy and one girl), sir?

They both arrived at the hospital and went to see the doctor. After the doctor finished her check-ups, she told them it was girls. They had female twins, and both the babies and the mother were healthy. When they heard that, Kalvin jumped and screamed like a kid who had got chocolate. And Rae's jaw dropped as she could not believe it. He kissed her forehead before lifting her and spinning with a happy smile. She is delighted to see him like this, but her small ego takes over.

She told him she wanted to go home, and they both headed to the car. The grin on his face never fades. "Thanks, Caramel," he said, holding her hand while driving. "For what? "That you won?" she asked, folding her hands and looking away. He chuckled and kissed her hands. "Won? Of course not, Love. You won't understand why I have this urge to have daughters. I would like to raise your mini version all by myself. I know I can't fix your ruined childhood and I'm so sorry for that. I failed there and I will never won. But could you please not be mad at me? And as for the bet, I will not fuck you, baby; I just said that and did not mean it." And he smiles warmly at her.

Butterflies celebrated a party in her stomach as she leaned on his shoulders, "I love you Kalvin, and thank you for being with me." He kissed her forehead, "I Love you too Caramel and I'm thankful with my soul for your presence in my life." Both smiled in love drunk and drove to their house.