Chapter 19

"I sacrifice my breath if it were for her smile." - Kalvin

**This chapter has physical violence as with torture**

Morning sunlight brushes Raelynn's skin as she wakes up. Her brown eyes meet Kalvin, observing her, "Good morning Love" he said with a forehead kiss. "Good morning Kalvin" she returned with a smile. He stroked her soft hair behind her ear, "You look gorgeous, baby". She nodded with a chuckle. "You free today? I mean you not going office today?" she asked. "Yeah baby. I need help from Calix with something," he replied. She nodded as a few seconds passed out.

"Caramel?" he called. "Yes Kalvin" With that she meets his eyes. "I'm sorry if you had any plans with me. It's-it's important." she cut off him."I didn't say anything like that Kalvin. Why are you apologising?". He sighed, " That, you asked me about today's plan". She raised her body from his chest and sat, "Listen, I have plans for today but not with you, it's with Catherine" she said but her eyes widened at the realization. Before giving him space to reply, she talked, "Shit. I forget about her". She makes her way to the door and he voices her, "Baby where are you going? ". She turned, "You didn't know about her, she rolled down from the bed and started yelling at it even biting. And sometimes she searches for alcohol in the morning She is the creepiest creature."

He laughed at her words, "But today, you find something different." Her face was coated with confusion and with one look at him, she went out of their room. He giggled at her actions as much as he loved all her child versions. His eyes meet the door as opens suddenly and he finds Raelynn, "I love you, Kalvin, muah" She gives him a flying kiss and she goes out.

He blushed at her words with activities, "Addicting to your presence Caramel. I love you, too" and he went in the bath.

Raelynn eyes meet Catherine's, "What are you doing here?". Her eyes widened as she placed her hand on her chest, "Ouch. Rae, you asked me to stay with you, but know "Raelynn cut off her, "I mean out of this room, this door". Catherine's eyes furrow, "That sounds like this is not your room" Raelynn sighed in annoyance, " It's not Catherine. It's Calix's". Catherine's mouth turns O at her words. "Now get ready, so we can leave after breakfast," Raelynn told her.

"You ok with this shit?" Calix asked Kalvin. He nodded with a gaze outside. Both drove to Calix's old warehouse out of the city. If you guessed correctly, yes, they going to meet that man who tried to abused Raelynn on the night. Calix got that man by the cameras in the park and kidnapped him."I know, you know about how I give hell to all the motherfuckers. But this was the first time you"Kalvin cut off Calix. "Yes Asshole. I'm sure about this shit and of course, I fucking know about everything." His words made Calix speechless.

As minutes of silence pass by, Calix speaks "She is a strong girl. And she handled all this shit with herself. What is the fucking part, her own family just turned to motherfuckers. I'm sorry Kalvin. I'm trying my ass off to find that family but they are just well-covered." Kalvin sighed, "She is. At the time, when she spoke out about her past incidents, I couldn't control all my rage but also wanted to keep calm to make her relieved tension. And her family, they not far from hell." With few exchanges of conservation, they reached the warehouse. Both got out and made their way to him who was surrounded by Calix men.

As they entered, a man near his fifties tied with a steel chair with bruises over his face. Calix gives him a strong punch over his face, "Wake up, you old fucking dick". He jerked up with his punch, "Who are you all? Why did you kidnap me? What did I do?". Kalvin smirked at him, "Maybe not keeping your dick in the right place?" Kalvin's words make his eyes widen. "So you accept that you raped many women even girls, right?" Kalvin questions him. "W-When did I accept?" he asked."Your face " With that he grabbed scissors. Kalvin bent down and placed scissors on his hand which was tied, "Your face says".

He shakes his head "No. I'm not touched any" he screams as Kalvin cuts the skin on his hand, and blood flows through down his fingers. "Don't. You. Dare. To. Lie" Kalvin warned as cut skin where his nerves were positioned. His screams grew louder, "P-please leave me". Kalvin turns his hand and stabs a powerful his pulse with which his blood drips flooded. "The same fucking words, fucking words all the innocent victim says to you. Did you listen to them?" and he stabs on his other hand.

His tears run down his eyes, Kalvin places scissors and takes a knife. Calix just enjoys all Kalvin's actions with that man's screams. Kalvin asked other men to undress him and they did as he told. Now that man just sits there with his briefs and Kalvin gave him open cuts over his body. He slowly cut his skin while deepening his knife for in-depth cuts. Man screams out of his lungs for every deep cut of Kalvin on his body. After having him with enough cuts, Kalvin moves to the table with satisfaction.

Kalvin takes the chemical bottle and makes his way towards him. He slowly adds the chemical to all his deep-cut by drips. "Can you just fucking kill me" the man begs.

Asshole.

Kalvin drips on every cut on his skin except on his hands. He asked to blindfold than man and after done, his hands were tied above his elbow. Kalvin gets gasoline and pours it into his hands. The man smelled as he screamed louder, "No no no" and Kalvin lit up both his hands. Fire burns his hands and he cries out louder than before. "These hands, this fucking hands touched my girl," Kalvin spoke out. His skin burns with both gasoline as well chemicals. He cries out for help which gives pridefulness to Kalvin and Calix.

As his blindfold untied, Kalvin poured water on his hand to light off the fire. With half burns of fire over his hands, Kalvin chemical over his burns. Man opened his mouth to scream, but Kalvin poured chemicals over his tongue. Man's skin, tongue body all burn deeply, he cried his throat off. Kalvin stands near Calix, as both enjoy fulfilment. "You done?" Calix asked. "Very much" Kalvin with a smirk. "OK, boys. It's time to soak this motherfucker."Calix instructed his men as they carried him and threw him in a large chemical container. Man's body was fully soaked in that container with no evidence of his existence.

As Kalvin cleaned his hands, both went into their car and started driving. "I'm satisfied with the result, but curiosity kills me. Why did you want chemicals? There are many options you can use on him."Calix questioned him. "It gives him the real feeling of his touches on poor innocent victims. Moreover, it's really fun, asshole. That's the reason you live this." Calix sighed, "Yes, Shit. I'm in love with their sufferings." "Only in love them or" Kalvin inquired him. "Are you CEO or something shit? How did you find that?" Calix replied.

"Your fucking face shows everything," Kalvin said with a smile. "Oh yeah. I'm dating Catherine. And you better hurry up everything to Raelynn. She needs to know. She understands you, me and everything happened." Calix told him. "I'm better too. But I'd know how your confidence about that?" he responds."Maybe she's my sweetheart. After all, she's my sister though?" Calix asked with a chuckle. "SHE IS MINE. Not yours" Kalvin advised him. Calix laughed as both made their way to Kalvin's place.

He died💀

Kalvin, have some mercy sir👀

Sorry late updates 😭

Stay safe and healthy 🤸🏻‍♀️

Byeee🐢love you all❤️

~♡~