Chapter 17

"Falling more for his side of obeying  me." - Raelynn

"I remember, I said twenty minutes" Catherine growls.

Raelynn chuckled and occupied near her. "Rae, it's fucking forty minutes you know" Catherine goes on. "I-I get dressed, that takes time though" she stated. "But you blushing now bitch" Catharine declared with a grin. Raelynn sighed and took her coffee.

"Ok. You lost it, right?" she moved with the same grin. Raelynn choked on her coffee"Catherine". She raised her hands, "Uff... I got it. Spill out everything". Raelynn rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Before me, you stopped your one nightstand right?" Raelynn questioned her. Catherine smiled as she took her hot chocolate ignoring her question. "Catherine" Raelynn raised her voice.

"Bitch, keep it down. And for answering that, Yes but you know what? On my last night partner, I was just, i-i, he was hot, he god sculpt and he fucking cares me after our sex. He was, oh my god," Catherine starts to rambling. "Catherine you're rambling" Raelynn interrupts her. "Maybe I'm addicted to him. And you have to praise him, I stopped that shit as for him" Catherine stated.

I didn't know but Raelynn was occupied by rambling people.

"Then why don't you ask for his number or something like that"Raelynn asked. "I ghosted before he woke up and number, I didn't ask him. Just for fun."Catherine spoke out. "Why you did do that idiot?" Raelynn questioned. "Rae, enough of me. About you I needed".

Raelynn tells her everything that happened between them in Pairs and two months. Catherine is not connected with Rae as she is occupied with a heavy workload. Catherine was glad Kalvin accepted her with everything she went and he still loved her.

"Aww... I'm happy for you Rae. Kalvin so good for you." she hugged her."Thank you idiot" she chuckled. "And his parents settled on out-of-town?" Catherine questioned her release from the hug. "Yes. They moved there. I spent my time with Lilly, Aunt Rosie's daughter. But schools opened for her, it's boring" she stated. "How my old man? Is he ok?"

"Dad getting good from his surgery and we pay them visits every week" she replied. Catherine hmmed at her. "Catherine, you can stay with me" Raelynn invited her. "As you can see my lady, I didn't wanna hear moans at night" Catherine responded. "Catherine" she called her with a terrific look. "Ok, bitch. Don't give that look. I'm staying with you" She released a heavy sigh.

Kalvin stops his car as he searches for Calix, who leans over the wall giving a heroic look over everyone. He waved over to Calix, and he waved back as moved over to Kalvin's car."Hey, Dickhead" Kalvin welcomed him as he started the car. "You asshole, don't provoke me" Calix replied which caused Kalvin to chuckle. "You have a good day little boy. I'm not in a grumpy mood." he patted his head. "May I be allowed to know that stupid reason?" Kalvin raised a question. "Same reason as you late for fucking twenty minutes," Calix replied. "I think someone said not grumpy today," he spoke one's mind. "You know what, fuck off" Calix answered with rage.

I think he was pissed off by someone. Poor boy.

"Let me guess, it's from your last nightstand." Kalvin teased him. He harshly sighed, "OK I reward you for that. I found what you asked" Calix notified him. Kalvin's grip on the wheel tightened and he nodded. "About that old dick, I'm ok with that but why do you need that family?" Calix inquired with a confused face. "I tell you everything and you have to stay your ass with me, at my place."He informed him that Calix nodded. 

As minutes went by silence, Calix broke it, "So, how was my sweetheart doing?". Kalvin met him with full anger, "Don't you ever call My girl like that. I dare you dickhead". He held his arms up and waited for his answer. "She is good and growing more childish nowadays" he replied with a chuckle. "Nice to hear that. And you hurt her, I'll burn you alive." Calix deadpanned. He smiles and drives to his place.

Calix has a sister who ends up with suicide because a random guy tried to rape her at high school. From that, he was trying to bring a living hell for raper and domestic violence men. Yes, he was an assassin. Kalvin told him everything about Rae not about her family, yet and Calix was affectionate to her. He is well-connected with Mafias and higher-ups. Kalvin saved him and hospitalized him as he ran from the bastards who trying to kill him. He respected him and his reason for his state. And that becomes a good buddy relationship between them. Kalvin furthermore helps him clear any mess he has. 

As reached Kalvin's house, Calix was impressed with a new look, "My little sweetheart turns this place pretty, Asshole". He sighed "Can you fucking stop calling her like that?". Calix giggled as Rossie welcomed him. He replied to her with a smile and made their way upstairs. Kalvin showed him his room and made his way to their (his) room.

As he entered, he saw her before he saw anything else in the room lost in her thoughts playing hem of her dress. He sat him near her as both eyes and he took her hands on his, "What troubles you Caramel?".His eyes filled with concern as she replied, "I- I let my f-friend stay in your house. I'm sorry that not inform you or get your permission." He brought her to his lap and buried his face over her neck as he sniffs her, "Baby first it yours too. You can do anything and stay with as many as friends you want. You do not need my permission" His face met hers, "Did you get it Caramel?" as she nodded with grin plastering her face.

He kissed her forehead as he whispered, "That's my girl". She wraps her hands around his neck and her lips meet his. His body melted with her soft touches and his hands on her waist grew closer. His touch made her body tense up and there rose deeper. Soon they both find their breath as both their heads meet, "I love you, Kalvin" He second surprised at her words today," I love you so much, Baby. More than you. You're my everything Caramel." His words gave her chuckle.

"You know Calix is here, in our place" As his words left him, her face lit up, "Really Kalvin? Why did you not inform me?". His eyes widened a bit, "That dumb fool needs this to be a surprise and I didn't understand why you both like this?" he sighed. "Unblooded siblings things. You won't get it" she as she flips her hair on her shoulder. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

Raelynn and Calix had a funny conversation over the phone a couple of times and she thanked him for being a bother to her. Kalvin loves them but as you see this guy envies her cat. So, what do we expect?

I like Calix a lot🥴🐈...

And why I connected Rae to his sister, sometimes, it's just nice when you full place who not anymore🙂...

So, how is new cover 🤸🏻‍♀️👀?

I'm sorry for late updates 😭 I'm trying my best for early updates but my schedule just fucked up🕳️👩🏻‍🦯...

Byee be safe and healthy 💕 love you all sm😭💋....