Ready For Date

Next Day -

Y/N was deep inside heartbroken but she has her friend Yoongi who cares about her a lot. So what if he doesn't love her he will always be the owner of her heart.

At college -

Y/N become normal on that night and she made herself clear that she will not do anything which ruins their friendship. Y/N told her friends about her confession then Yoongi's rejection and about his Girlfriend too.

Mammao - Ohh...my Y/N..are you okk sweetheart???( she consoled her)

Y/N - Hmm...( she nodded and wipped her tears quickly then smiled)

Yoona - I am really shocked Y/N...I don't understand why he lied??( curious face)

Miyo - What do you mean lie??

Yoona - Can't you see... Yoongi's attention is always towards Y/N. Y/N really meant to his life. He even  doesn't know what his heart actually wants ?? He is just fighting against his feelings...

Y/N - Yoona...I can't force him to love me..and I wanted his heart with his own willing but unfortunately I can't get his love in this life... because he has..... girlfriend...( she looked alway seeing yoongi  reading a book) I love my shorty and for his happiness.. I will keep this my feeling in my heart forever...( she left to washroom)

Miyo - Ohh my poor Y/N.. I wish he could have listened his heart..( sad voice)

When Y/N came to the classroom she saw a girl sit on her chair and talking to Yoongi. She could see Yoongi was slightly smiling and nodding his head. He made that girl to look at Y/N. When Y/N saw her her smiled was a little dropped cause that beautiful girl was yoongi's girlfriend. As expected she was true beauty who has grabbed this cold guy attention. Everybody was noticing Yoongi and that girl.

Yoongi(he came to Y/N) - Y/N..(his real smile)

Y/N - Hiii...(she looked at that girl)..Yoongi who is she..??(somehow she knew)

Yoongi( went to that girl) - Y/N..meet Nancy my girlfriend and Nancy meet Y/N...my..(Y/N cutted him)

Y/N - his friend.. Hii Nancy..(she smiled and moved forward her hand)

Nancy - Hiii Y/N..I have seen you with Yoongi many times. Good to see you.(she shaked her hand)

Yoongi(cleaned his throat) - Ahhmm.... I thought I should introduce you to Nancy...( he smiled and looked away.

Y/N - Ohhh so thoughtful...I think I shouldn't be a third wheel..so you guys carry on..(she winked at them. So tried to act cool and started to go but Yoongi hold her wrist)

Yoongi - Now where are you going..??

Y/N - I going to hell...(whispered)..I have to prepare my notes.

Yoongi - From when you took your study so seriously ? ( he coughed)

Nancy - Hey...Yoongi..( she laughed and hit his back a little)

Y/N - So funny.. but one has to take the responsibility from now..(deep sighed)
So will you...( she signaled him to leave her hand but before Yoongi could do..Nancy removed his hand from her and said in cute way.)

Nancy - Come on Yoongi....Y/N is right. Y/N..you can go. ( she came closer to Yoongi.)

Y/N( chuckled) - Yup..Thank you Nancy. ( she left and sit next to sassuke where her friends joined her to console her)

Nancy - Yoongi..why are you looking at Y/N...I am here..baby..( She made him to look at him)

Yoongi - No..I am not..I am just..Y/N..(didn't said more)

Nancy - Can we go on date tonight..??
(She asked him)

Yoongi(deep thinking) - Yaa..sure.. anything for you.( he smiled)

Nancy hugged him and Yoongi hugged her back but  his eyes still fixed on
Y/N.

In the evening -

Yoongi was getting ready. He thought he should tell Y/N about his date night. He went to her room where she was on bed listening song while closing his eyes.

Yoongi - Hey..wild cat..??? ( he joked)

Y/N - Come on man...when will you learn to knock the door.. it's a girl room you got it.(she  annoyingly removed her headphone)

Yoongi - Where is the girl..?? You??(he pointed her and chuckled)

Y/N - You..monster..(she rushed to him but her leg got tangled in blacket. She was about to fall on ground but Yoongi hold her by her waist. He touched her bare waist skin first time.
Here Y/N hand was around her neck and she closed her eyes tightly. Her heart was beating so fast because of accident.

Yoongi could feel her body heat. His neck could feel her hot breathing. Her bare skin touch made him feel something. He smelled her body fragrance. Y/N opened her eyes and felt so embarassed. She slowly separate herself from him. In that process their eyes met. Yoongi was looking at her totally different way. Their breath became heavy. Y/N moved back but he didn't let her. His grip on her waist was not loosened. She looked at him again and bumped her head to his head.Yoongi came to his sense.

Yoongi - Ooouch...oohh God..( he leave her and rubbed his head)

Y/N - I didn't have any choice..( she rubbed her head too)

Yoongi - Potato head..( he murmured)

Y/N - What did you say..?( scary face)

Yoongi - I said genius.. happy..(savaged mode)

Y/N - So..what brings you here grumpy..( teasing mode)

Yoongi - I am going on date with Nancy..( he fixed his dress)

Y/N - Ohh...so romantic...(fake smile)

Yoongi - .....(looked at her with dead eyes)

Y/N - Okk ..I will say nothing...(she got up and went to him slightly touch his dress. Yoongi looked at her with serious face and quickly hold her hand a little at that moment he got Nancy call. Y/N smiled ) - You are getting late..go now.

Yoongi - Hmmm...( he smiled and patted her head)

Yoongi are you happy to go on with your date?? You should be because your girlfriend is truly a flower but you felt different in Y/N..what was that??

See in next 🙈😛🤫