Jealous Level 3 - Me And My Desire 🔞

At home -

Y/N was studying in room when Mrs. Min brought her coffee.

Y/N - Aunty....why you bring me coffee..I can do it..

Mrs. Min - Y/N..I have told you many times don't call me aunty...call me mom.. because I wanted you to be my daughter in law.

Y/N - Sorry aunty but you know that already Yoongi...he doesn't love me..he just see me as his friend..I can't be his lover..(teary eyes)

Mrs. Min - For how long you will love him my daughter... you should give someone else your...

Y/N(determined) - No...I can't...in this life I can't be someone else...(looking down and wipped her tears) what matter if he holds someone's else hand..I will always hold his hand as a friend. My love will never get less for him.(she smiled)

Mrs. Min - but why he became again angry cat??

Y/N(deep sighed) - Ahh...as usual.. grumpy cat...

Mrs Min - Take care your relation my daughter..

Y/N - Yes mom...no worry(assured her)

Next Day

Y/N tried to talk with Yoongi but he didn't give her chance. He deliberately was with Nancy and talking to her nicely. They stood at locker room side .He wanted to make her jealous.

Y/N - Yoongi...

Yoongi - What...(cold tone)

Y/N - Nancy...can I take Yoongi for a moment..??

Nancy - Yess..sure...

Yoongi - Why beb.. Y/N.. can't you see I am busy with my gorgeous girlfriend..(deeply involved in her eyes)

Y/N - But...Yoongi..

Yoongi(made annoyed look) - Y/N...I am with my girlfriend...please don't disturb us now...

Y/N(hide her pain and brightly smiled) - Okk....we can talk later...

Y/N was lost in her thought. Here Yoongi was watching at Y/N while caressing Nancy's hair. Suddenly Y/N got tripped and about to fall Yoongi got panic and he was about to quickly run to her but Sassuke hold her in his arms and saved her. Y/N was still shock that how she got saved from this accident. She looked at him and said.

Y/N(still in his arms) - Sassuke...(with her sweet voice)

Sassuke(being concerned) - God...Y/N
....are you okkk...did you get hurt somewhere ..???

Y/N - No....I just lost my balance..and...

Suddenly Yoongi made her turned around and shouted at her.

Yoongi - Where were you lost hhh ?Can't you walk properly...ahhh... don't be a little girl Y/N...Nobody will come to save you..( secretly checking her over all body if she she is hurt)

Sassuke - Don't Worry Y/N(put his hand on her shoulder)..I will be there to protect you...

Y/N(feeling blessed to hear his words) - Thank you Sassuke glad to have you...( looked at Suga with displeased eyes & slightly smiled) - Thanks for your suggestion..but I have found someone...(looked at Nancy who was looking at her with pitiful eyes) - Don't waste your time...your girlfriend is waiting for you.

Saying that Y/N went to the classroom with Sassuke. In classroom everyone was concentrate on reading but Yoongi was staring at Y/N. She was cold to him after that incident.

Yoongi POV - Y/N...YOU ARE MAKING ME ANGRY DAY BY DAY...I DON'T LIKE SEEING YOUR CLOSENESS TO HIM.. WHETHER YOU SEE HIM AS YOUR FRIEND OR.... SOMETHING...NO...NO YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OPTION.

At home -

Y/N came to her room and went to the bath she has little pain at her ankle side but she didn't tell anyone. After taking bath she came out from bathroom. She looked herself in the mirror and rubbing her wet hair with towel. Suddenly Yoongi came in her room. She got startled and turned around then said.

Y/N - Yoongi...Why you came here..??(little cold voice)

Yoongi - Am I not allowed to come in your room ?? Or I need your permission first??

She made nodded her head with annoyed face and then started to rubbing her hair. Yoongi dragged chair then sat on it and staring her from head to Toe. Suddenly her mobile rang which was on the bed. She picked the call then said.

Y/N - Ya..Sassuke what's up??.

Sassuke - Y/N..I just called you that you okk i mean...

Yoongi couldn't hold himself. He came to her quickly and snatched her mobile then said.

Yoongi - Hey man... it's me Yoongi..Y/N is fine....I am in her room..to take care of her. You don't need to be worry about her....SHE IS WITH ME.(clenched his jaw)

After that he declined the call and threw her mobile on the bed. Y/N got frustrated because of his behaviour.

Y/N - What's you problem Yoongi...why are you behaving so strange..???

Yoongi - What I did..??? I said the truth...(saying that coming forward to her to make her taking her step back)
It's true that I am in your room (smirked) to take care of you...by the way...that guy is so concern about you...

Y/N( feeling a little nervous) - I..I can...take care of myself...I don't need your help...you can leave now..( her back hit the wall)

Yoongi - SO YOU DON'T NEED ME FROM NOW...(greeted his teeth and bang his both hand beside her. His face was close to her lips)

Y/N(got scared to see him like this) - I didn't mean..it...please...leave me alone now..

Yoongi looked at with deep red eyes then his hand got down side of the drawer. He took out something from it then

Yoongi - I WILL NOT LEAVE...(looking at her lips and wet hair. He caressed her cheek gently. Her touch was smooth and soft. Yoongi became melt to see her in his cage. he was kneeling down slowly.)

His hot breathing was touching her wet neck, then her breast..slowly came down to her belly..Y/N was feeling weak only by his breathing.she closed her eyes then she felt that his breathing was hitting her womanhood. She closed her eyes and moved her head away. She hold his shoulder tightly then pushed it slightly.

Y/N(scared and shaking) - Ahhh...Yoo..
yoongi...aahhh... please...stop..

Yoongi looked at her face which was showing her erotic expression. His desire was like getting wild for her. He slowly kneeled down then touched her feet and slowly slide up her clothes.

Y/N(deep breathing) - Ahhhhh..(grabbed the curtain tightly)

Yoongi then applied the cream and started massaging her ankle part slowly and gently. Y/N quickly opened her eyes after knowing his purpose she said to him in low voice.

Y/N - Yoongi... don't do ...this...ahh I..am..fine...(gentle low voice)

Yoongi massaged her for while then got up looking at her with cold expression and started to leave.

Y/N - If you are upset with me...then..
Why... you did this.(broken voice)

Yoongi (turned around then said in rude voice ) - Because.... it was my desire..nobody can come between me and MY DESIRE..not even you..(left)

See in next part 😊🥰💕