Accept Your Defeat Kitten 🔞

In evening

Yoongi and Y/N were watching movie. Y/N was enjoying movie and chatting with her friends. Yoongi was trying to focus on movie but he glanced at her that she is chatting to someone and smiling at same time. He got frustrated gradually. He set next to her and then snatched her mobile then said.

Yoongi - Who are you chatting to ?? hhhh..???

Y/N(got surprised) - You grumpy cat....give me back my phone.(she tried to take it from him)

Yoongi(kept his hand away from her) - No...I won't.

Y/N(got close to get her mobile) - Yoongi..I will kill you...I am warning you...give it to me..

Yoongi(put her mobile in his pocket) - Ohh really.. scary kitten..but I won't give you...tell me..what will you do..???( made his face close to her)

Y/N(nervous) - I will..will..

Yoongi(deep sea eyes) - I DARE YOU
Y/N...GET YOUR MOBILE FROM ME..

Y/N(feeling uncomfortable) - I will see you...( tried to run away)

Yoongi hold her hand to made her seat again.

Yoongi - TELL ME Y/N..YOU ACCEPT YOUR DEFEAT..(teasing her and coming forward to her)

Y/N(gulped) - Never..you can't...(she was going back side)

Yoongi slowly coming to her while Y/N was leaning back on the arm of couch. Yoongi was feeling happy to see her afraid. Y/N made her hand to block his chest.

Yoongi - I LOVE WHEN YOU PLAY HARD Y/N (little smirked then licked his lips)

Y/N eyes got widened. She tried to push him but Yoongi hold her both hand wrist and pinned it on the couch's arm.

Yoongi - SAY TO ME..THAT YOU LOSE..THEN I WILL LET YOU GO.(CHUCKLED)

Y/N(flinched) - You...you devil I..will..complain about you..to aunty.. she will..fix you..

Yoongi(devil smirked) - Good... call your aunty...she in not here now...but I THINK I NEED TO TEACH YOU SOME LESSON...(hold her wrist more tightly)

Y/N(screamed in low voice) - Aahh....
Aahhh...Yoongi..you idiot...it hurts..get off me..let me go..

Yoongi(smirked) - SAY...IT..OR I WILL..( teasing her by looking her from up to down then made dirty expressions and bit his lips)

Y/N(became super scared) - No..No...
Aahhh...Yoongi..stop it...Aunty can come at any time...ahhh..

Yoongi(unbothered reaction) - WHY DO I CARE....????

Suddenly Mrs. Min came from behind. When she found them like this. She cleared her throat and said

Mrs Min - You kids should not do something like this here..(looking down and smiling)

Y/N - You... Aunty....aa..aunty..(got embarassed)

Yoongi got shocked. He quickly left her hand and got up from her then fix his hair and dress.

Y/N(tucked her hair) - No..No..aunty..
It's not like...this.

Yoongi(Got nervous) - Yes...I was..I mean..we were playing game...(stupid excuse)

Y/N - NO...I mean..yes..yess...

Mrs Min - And what it is called..??(folded her hand)

Yoongi(thinking hard) - Get your mobile...(low voice)

Mrs. Min - Really...and who won??

Before Yoongi could pointed out himself Y/N took out her mobile from his pocket then showed to Mrs. Min.

Y/N(proud face) - I won this game..

Yoongi made annoyed face but made funny face to him and then said.

Y/N - Aunty..I am going to study...bye..
Bye..shorty...( teased him)

Both of them left to their room. Here Mrs. Min was happy to see them together. She has still hope that Yoongi will understand his feeling for Y/N.

See in next ❤️🙈😛