Make Me Yours

On date night

Yoongi took Nancy on a romantic date but his personality was like anti romantic. He talked Nancy well. They had delicious food. Everything was going fine like it looks but Yoongi was not really happy. He just fulfilling his role as a boyfriend. when they talks he remembered earlier incident with Y/N. Yoongi closed his eyes and couldn't concentrate on Nancy.

Nancy - Beb....are you listening..how I am looking...? (She blushed)

Yoongi - You look gorgeous..(he smiled)

After having food Nancy and Yoongi went for a walk. She hold his hand but may be he didn't know his heart wanted to hold someone else. He was looking around and Nancy was feeeling special. There Yoongi made it clear earlier to Nancy that he is not in love not committed to her and don't make her false hope. Nancy was also agreed with him. She wanna enjoy her moment her him. She stopped Yoongi.

Yoongi - Hmmm... what's wrong..(he asked)

Nancy - Yoongi...you are looking so hot..( she came close to him)

Yoongi - Thanks.. ( he shyly touched his nose)

Nancy - Ahh...Yoongi...make me yours.(she hold his face slowly then was
coming closer to his lips)

Yoongi - N..Nancy...w..we..can't...
People can see us..( he made excuse)

Nancy - So what...hhh..let them see...I wanna feel your...lips..Yoongi. ( She made his hand to touch her waist)

Yoongi POV - Come on Yoongi... it's a kiss. She is your girlfriend. Why are you resisting her. Let her kiss you.. after all you both are couple and l want her too.

Yoongi( he made fist his hand and coming closer to Nancy. He closed his eyes but he saw Y/N face. He quickly opened his eyes and removed her hand slowly) - Na...Nancy... Let's take its slow...(saw the watch)..

Nancy - Ahh..Why..(seductive mode).. let's make this night special..(she touched his chest)

Yoongi - Nancy...I don't want now...I hope you understand...(he cupped her face)

Nancy - Ohhh..why you so..anti romantic...( she mad pout face)

Yoongi - Sorry....(he cleaned his throat)...Come on I will drop you to your home.( he made her to get in the car)

Whole ride Yoongi was fighting with his thought. He dropped Nancy and went to home. He was going to his room but he went to Y/N room and slowly opened the door. He saw her sleeping peacefully. He smiled at her and went to his room.

After sometime he played his guitar while closing his eyes. He saw her face only. He was smiling while playing his guitar. He opened his eyes quickly.

He tried to think about Nancy..but his heart was playing with him well by showing him Y/N face only. He harshly threw the guitar. He walked quickly.

Yoongi POV - Aaaaa... What is happening with me?? Yoongi..what are you doing ?? Why did you stop Nancy?? Is it because of ..no....no...she is only my friend and nothing else. I don't feel about her... NOTHING and I will prove it...

#Yoongi don't run away from your feeling. In between you may hurt Y/N feeling...be careful..#

See in next 🙈😛🥰