I Wanna Forget This Night 🔞

In the car Y/N was seeing outside the window. She was scared of Yoongi. Her eyes became watery. She tried to looked at him once. She found him that he was still angry and looking straight. Whole ride Yoongi was thinking what that guy said to him. After some time they reached home.

Y/N got out from car by herself and followed Yoongi. They entered the room with slow walk. Yoongi stopped but Y/N was going to her room suddenly Yoongi grabbed her wrist and said coldly.

Yoongi - Come with me....( said in angry voice)

He dragged Y/N into his room and closed the door with loud thud while holding her wrist. Y/N got flinched hearing the noise. She tried to remove his hand and said him in weak voice.

Y/N - Yoon..yoongi...it's..hurting please..(shaky voice)

Yoongi(left her hand & stared coming to her while removing his jacket) Shut up...do you know that guy ??

Y/N(shaky body) - He..I don't know...him I am sorry..Yoongi..please.. sorry..forget it..let it go..

Yoongi(coming to her while unbuttoning his shirt) - Then why did you dance with him ??

Y/N(got scared & moving back) - I...I .. thought he ....was..nice..so I...I.. didn't know..he..( tears started falling down)

Yoongi(removed his shirt and threw it at corner) - Nice guy...tell me what he said in your ear..???

Y/N(startled) - He..he..said..bad. something..he bad...( she looked down not to see him)

Yoongi(deep voice) - What he said..??

Y/N(got embarassed & said in crying voice) - He...he...said..that...he..(took paused) wanna see me...wanna see me.....moaning and..and naked..on....
his.. bed.(grabbed her dress tightly)

Yoongi got out of control hearing that guy words. He hold Y/N's wrist and pulled her towards him. Then he hold her waist tightly by his one hand. There was no space between them.
Y/N hands were on his chest. She was feeling his thick fingers stabbing her soft skin. She screamed in pain.

Y/N - Ahhhh.. aahhhh...aahh...(closed her eyes tightly)

Yoongi - What.....hhh..??(still mad and looked at her painful expression)

Y/N(breathing heavily) - Aahh...ahh...
Yoongi...aaahhhh..Yoongiiiii....you are...hurting me...please calm down(she moaned his name which made him satisfied)

Yoongi(screamed loudly) - IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE TOO...WHY DID YOU DANCE WITH THAT GUY...YOU FOUND NICE....MY FOOT....HE WANTED TO....TOUCH YOU LIKE THIS(pulled her more closer) I WILL KILL HIM NOW...

Y/N(tried to hold his shoulder) - I am sorry..I am sorry.... please....please no..Yoongi..just..forget..I wanna forget...please...(with teary eyes)

Yoongi(clinched his jaw and threw her harshly on the bad) - you want me to forget it...how?? hhh?? HE F*CKING SHIT TOUCHED YOU...how I can't forget it...IT WAS YOUR MISTAKE
Y/N...HE WANTED TO DO..(closed his tightly)...I WILL KILL HIM..

Y/N was listening him and silently cried. She wanted to run out of his sight. He went to wall and bang his hand many times on it then leaned his head on wall & closed his eyes for while. He was sweating a lot. His breathing got heavy.

Y/N slowly went to him. She stood behind him & called in weak voice.

Y/N - Yoongi....I am..sorry....

He didn't said anything. Y/N lost her hope and then going to leave but he hold her wrist without looking at her. Tears fell down from her eyes. Within second he pulled her back and pinned her back against the wall. He trapped her in between his arms and was looking into her eyes then

Yoongi(dominant voice) - I CAN'T TOLERATE IF ANYONE'S DIRTY EYES FALL ON YOU OR HAND TOUCH YOU...YOU GET IT.

Y/N - Ye...yes..(scared voice)

Yoongi got melt slowly looking at her. His eyes went on her lips which was trembling to see his scary side. He saw eyes which was full on pain and fear. He now could feel that she is shaking in his arms. Yoongi gently wipped her tears by his one hand. He looked at her with soft eyes. Y/N was sobbing while seeing her gentle side. He slightly placed his hand on her face and slowly kissed her forehead. Y/N closed her eyes. After that Yoongi looked at her face for while then his eyes landed to her juicy lips. Y/N felt something his desire. She gently pushed him but her put his hand on her waist then made his grip on her waist hard. Y/N gasped in air. Yoongi hold her face then started coming closer to her lips.

Y/N - Ahhh..Yoongi...( she tried to free her)

Y/N - Ahh...Yoo..Yoongi..ahh...you are drunk..(she tried to move away her lips)

Yoongi didn't listen to her. His lust got increased seeing her. Y/N tried to push him hard and free herself then said.

Y/N(breathing heavily) - Amm..ahh.I ..
I..am tired I gotta go.(she quickly came out from his room.)

Yoongi made hand fist and sat on bed.
Yoongi POV - Oh god...what was that..?? How did I lost my control..?? I didn't let Nancy to kiss me because I don't want but Why I tried to kiss ....
Y/N?? What she will think about me..? Was it because of alcohol or I want to...

See in next 🙈😛🥰