Jealous Level 4 - You Are Too Rough Yoongi 🔞

Today was holiday. Yoona came to Y/N home. She has to prepare something for her house party and she need
Y/N's help. She took Y/N to mall for shopping. Y/N was feeling bad because of problem between her and Yoongi.

At caffe

Yoona - Y/N..Is Yoongi upset with you...??

Y/N(drink coffee) - Hmmm...

Yoona - What's the reason ?? I have noticed that he sometimes gets angry on you ....

Y/N(gloomy face) - I don't know Yoona... what's his problem...?? Like as a friend he is protective for me..but..now he has become so aggressive..(touching her wrist)..it hurts...I feel like I am loosing him.

Yoona - No... it's not like that everything will be fine.

At night -

Yoongi and Y/N went to Yoona's home. She invited their college friends. Everyone was drinking and dancing on the beat. Y/N went to Yoona and hugged her. Yoongi met his other friends and have some drinks. Nancy came and she hugged Yoongi from behind and said in seductive voice.

Nancy - Hii beb...did you miss me...??

Yoongi(touched her hand gently) - I missed you so much..

He grabbed her hand gently and made her to stand in front of him. She was looking so hot. She looked at him in seductive way like she was asking him to touch her.

Yoongi wrapped his hand around his waist and pulled her closer to him. He was purposely doing it because he saw that Y/N had seen him with Nancy. He could feel that Y/N was not feeling good but trying hard to not express. She ignored them and talked others. To make her upset Yoongi checking out Nancy whole body then bit his lips and said.

Yoongi(deep voice) - Baby...You are looking so hot.( But his eyes glanced at Y/N and he smirked)

Y/N rolled her eyes then going to other side suddenly somebody tapped her shoulder. She turned around then saw it was Sassuke who was looking damn hot. Y/N was also surprised to see his new look.

Y/N(surprised expression) - Oh my God..Sassuke..

Sassuke - What..??(fixed his jacket)

Y/N - You are looking damn good..(happy)

Sassuke - Is it...??

Y/N - Yessss...girls will definately have crush on you from now...

Sassuke - but I have crush on someone already..will she like me..???

Y/N - Really....then Yes... absolutely...by the way who is she??

Sassuke - she will get it know(shyly smiled)

Yoongi was watching them silently. He wanted to make her jealous but table is turned now.

Yoona invited some couples for couple dance. Yoongi was happy that Y/N will see him with Nancy. Yoona insisted to Y/N and Sassuke to join the couple dance. Both of them tried to refuse but Yoona didn't convince. She forced them to dance.

Now all Couples were dancing with full love and passion but here some partner has eyes on others. They had hate, jealous, insecurity and obsession in their eyes. Yoongi was staring at
Y/N in arms of Sassuke. Y/N could feel Yoongi cold gaze on her but she neglected it. Room was filled with dark and slow music.

Y/N POV - Why do I care..?? Why do I stop to enjoy myself..?? He is also having time with his girlfriend...?? And he has no right to stop me..

Yoongi POV - YOU HAVE GONE SO FAR Y/N....YOU CALL HIM YOUR FRIEND..BUT YOU ALLOW HIM TO DO SUCH THING...HE CAN TOUCH YOU..YOUR ......BODY..(greeted his teeth)

In their dance they had a step to change their partner. Yoongi tried to dance with Y/N but everytime other guy comes in his way. He is burning in jealousy to see Y/N in arms of different guy. Y/N rolled around and going to Yoona's boyfriend but Yoongi wrapped his hand around her waist and snatched her from other guy. Y/N lost her balance. She hold his shoulder tightly. There was no gap between them. Y/N tried to make some distance but Yoongi pulled her close again roughly.

Y/N - Aahhh....Yoongi.. stop it..it was not your turn..(she opposed him)

Yoongi - You wanna to dance with other guy...??(smirked)

Y/N - Just stop your nonsense..aahh...

Yoongi - I can't wait my turn..and what's wrong about me..?? After all you are letting every guy to hold you...

Y/N(annoyed face) - It's just a dance....
Aahhhh...Yoongi(little screamed by his harder grip on her waist and get pulled more closer)

Yoongi(smirked) - Then...let me enjoy..
too...(twisted his tongue)...by the way..you are looking hot...Y/N..don't moan my name...I can't hold...(stopped to make her curious).

Y/N(moved her face away) - Yoo..Yoongi ...stop.. you are too rough... it's hurting...

Yoongi(made angry expression) - Then stop yourself...otherwise...I will destroy everything.

Music stopped. Everybody enjoyed the dance except both of them. Yoongi went to get his drink. He saw Sassuke gave Y/N colddrink.

After some time they started play paper dance game. Yoongi was not in mood to play stuff like this but when he saw Y/N was being with Sassuke he got angry. Game got started. With every dance they had to fold their paper and danced with their partner. Yoongi was looking at Y/N like a hunter watches his prey. Paper got too short some couple got failed. Some of them left like Y/N, Yoongi, Sassuke, Nancy and others. At this point Y/N had stepped on Sassuke feet and wrapped her hand around his neck. Both of them just laughing like crazy and enjoying this game meanwhile Yoongi was too serious. He was getting mad to see Y/N happy with Sassuke. He greeted his teeth when he saw Sassuke hand on her waist. At end point some couple got disqualified now only Y/N- Sassuke and Yoongi - Nancy were left. Y/N didn't wanted to do this last step and Yoongi was assured that Y/N will not do it with Sassuke so he Picked up Nancy in bridal style. He chuckled and felt like he won this jealousy game.

Sassuke - Y/N...I don't have any bad intention...trust me..I am your friend.

Y/N was confused his sudden confession before she could say something Sassuke pulled her toward him gently and picked her up in bridal style. Yoona and some friends got shocked to see Sassuke unpredictable action. They cheered and clapping for him. Y/N was shocked. She quickly wrapped her hand around his neck. She laughed a little but this moment broke someone deep down. When Yoongi saw this his heart acche so hard. His heart forgot it's rhythms and beated slowly now. He loosened his grip and Nancy got disbalance. This way Sassuke and Y/N won this game.

After this game nobody could see Yoongi. Other friends were teasing
Y/N and Sassuke and laughing at them. It was a very cheerful atmosphere then Nancy came to Y/N..

Nancy - Y/N...did you see Yoongi..???

Y/N(got upset) - No..I thought he was with you...

Nancy - No...he is not with me..I am looking for him..I have called him many times..but he is not getting my call.

Y/N started to search him. She tried to find him everywhere but she didn't get him.She texted him earlier suddenly a message popped up in her mobile.

Yoongi -
COME TO ME AT TERRACE RIGHT NOW. I AM WAITING.

See in next 💔💔💔