Jealous Level 2 - Nobody Can Take My Place In Your Life

Next day in Y/N and her friends were having lunch with Yoongi and Nancy. Nancy sat next to Yoongi. She was a little clingy and Yoongi was not bothered at all. Yoona saw Sassuke and her boyfriend so she called them. Yoona asked Y/N to give some space for Sassuke to seat. Sassuke talked them with very polite way but Yoongi was cold with him.

Nancy - Y/N...can I ask you something??

Y/N - Yaa... anything.

Nancy - Do you like someone ?

Y/N got surprised to hear her sudden question. Yoongi who was in mood to ignore all had got furious to hear it. He glared at Y/N. Y/N glanced to all of them then her eyes meet to Yoongi who was already checking his soul. She took off her eyes quickly.

Y/N(she sipped the cold drink then try to act cool) - No..i don't think so.

Here Yoongi made his hand fist and tried to calm himself.

Nancy - I feel that you have someone in your heart..(glancing at Sassuke . Yoongi noticed it then staring at Y/N)

Y/N - Ohh really...then I should figure out...

Nancy - Yes...Y/N...look at your friends they now have their boyfriends and you...still single...

Y/N - Well I don't have any problem Nancy...

Mammao - Come on who knows I think she will get her love soon.

Y/N - Yes...I hope.(ignored making eye contact with Yoongi)

Yoona - Hey...day after tomorrow I will organise a night party ..so all you have to come..Yoongi..bring Y/N please..

Yoongi - Hmmm..

Sassuke - Ok guys..I need to go..Y/N..
You wanna discuss something about your assignment.. If you..

Y/N - Yes..sure(got panic)..I need your help..okk guys I will meet you later.

Yoongi - Why are you so hurry...you can be here for while.(cold tone)

Y/N - Because...I am run out of time..and I have to complete it.

Yoongi POV - This guy is testing my patience..he could do his own business...why he is helping Y/N so much.

After some time they went to classroom where Yoongi saw Y/N and Sassuke sitting next to each other. Sassuke explains her and sometimes they giggles because of Y/N's question from nowhere. Y/N laughs and playfully hits his back.

Now Yoongi was watching them with burning eyes. These things going so far. He went to Y/N and interrupted them.

Yoongi - Are you done Y/N..( stood next to her)

Y/N - Yoongi...(curious)

Yoongi - Let's go..(grabbed her hand and taking her somewhere but Sassuke stop him by holding Y/N's hand)

Sassuke - Yoongi...we haven't done..is it important?? (said him in humble way)

Yoongi(looked at him holding Y/N's hand and rolled his eyes) - Do I need your permission to take her with me..?

Y/N(cutted him) - Yoongi..what are you saying..?? Sassuke...he is just.. he has something...I will come back..okk.

Yoongi took her out of the classroom and took her somewhere where nobody was there.

Y/N - Yoongi...ahhh..sometime..I don't understand you.

Yoongi(staring at her) - ....... (silent)

Y/N(looking around then said) - okk tell me...what happened...??

Yoongi(poking her finger gently) - No...

Y/N(asked gently) - Yoongi..Nancy is calling you...

Yoongi(looking down) - I will talk her later.(still get her call. He got frustrated and turned off his mobile)

Y/N - Hey ...is something bothering you...??

Yoongi - ......(nodded his head)

Y/N - What is it..??

Yoongi - Y/N...stay away from Sassuke...(made serious face)

Y/N - Don't start again...(about to go but Yoongi said)

Yoongi - Y/N.. I AM SERIOUS..(came to her)

Y/N(get annoyed) - What's the reason??

Yoongi - YOU DON'T NEED A REASON
Y/N.. IT'S ME WHO IS TELLING YOU..(rude voice)

Y/N(got angry) - Listen to me Yoongi..for me he is nice friend..you can't find any bad thing in him please I can't lost him just because your wish.

Yoongi - I GOT IT..( fuming in anger and hold her hand angrily)

Y/N - Yoongi...Aaahh... stop it..you are again hurting me..

Yoongi - SO NOW HE HAS BECOME MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME..(chuckled)

Y/N - I can't explain you.. because you are not in your right state of mind.

She removed his hand harshly and went to the classroom. She ignored him all time because he is again in mood to fight with her.

Yoongi POV - YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME Y/N... THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STARTED FEELING FOR HIM...YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM RIGHT TO HOLD YOU HAND.(Deep breath)..DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE EASY FOR YOU..NOBODY CAN TAKE MY PLACE IN YOUR LIFE.

See in next 😉🥰❤️