Jealous Level 1 - You Had Plan With Him 🔞

At college
Y/N was with her friends in cafeteria. She was with Yoongi before but when she saw Nancy she was getting to leave but Yoongi stopped her.

Yoongi - Hey..where are you going ??

Y/N - Amm...I had something to do so I need to go.

Nancy - Let her leave beb...can we go to watch movie..???

Yoongi - You..want..go..

Nancy - Hmmm..(made cute face)

Yoongi - Okk

Y/N started to leave but Yoongi hold her hand then said.

Yoongi - Y/N...we are going to watch movie in evening...so don't take too much time to get ready...(Dominant voice)

Y/N - But..I can't..

Yoongi - Yes you will come..(command her)

Y/N - Don't be stubborn..I had planning with my friends...you guys enjoy..

Nancy - Okk Y/N..we don't bother you..beb come on..she has other things to do.

Yoongi - Do you really have to go..(deep voice)

Y/N - Yes....I committed already to come with them(smiled)

In the evening Yoongi took Nancy to watch movie. He was thinking something but he somehow managed himself to not think like this. He took Nancy to a expensive restaurant where they had delicious food. When they coming to home he stopped the car suddenly to saw a familiar figure. It was Y/N who was with Sassuke at street food stall.

Nancy - Oh my God. Isn't she Y/N..??

Yoongi - She is...(rubbing his hand on steering wheel)

Nancy(sad in dramatical way) - Who was that guy..is it...??

Yoongi - Sassuke...(burning eyes)

Nancy - Ohh so I was correct...he was that guy...Yoongi...Y/N said you that she will go to her friends..but....I can't see her other friends....that means she lied..???

Yoongi - .........(silently watching them)

Nancy - She should have told us the truth that she wanted to meet him..it's not good ...Right...( rolled her eyes)

Yoongi POV - YOU Y/N....YOU WANTED TO MEET HIM...

Yoongi reached at home and impatiently waiting for Y/N. He waited her for a while. After some time Y/N came to home. She saw Yoongi standing in front of you. She was in playful mood. She didn't understand his intention said him while smiling.

Y/N - Hiii..are you waiting for me..??( teasing him)

Yoongi - Why you are so late..???( rude voice)

Y/N - Sorry...(made cute expression and went to her room)

Yoongi rolled his eyes and followed her to her room.

Yoongi - I asked you something..??(closed the door)

Y/N - When you will learn some manner ?? (tont him and started removing her earings)

Yoongi(caming to her) - From when did you learn lying to me ???

Y/N(got confused. She looked at him with questionable eyes) - Excuse me... ??

Yoongi(hold her hand tightly) - Stop your acting Y/N... first you refused to me saying that you have your plans with your friends.. right..??

Y/N(struggled) - Aaahh..listen to me..Yes...I was but...(tried to explain)

Yoongi didn't listen to her more. He twisted her both hand at her back side and pulled her roughly closer to him.