Expensive ships and large mansions

TELL NO TALES

Sora and Zoro were sat in the bunker, when she noticed water starting to come in. "Oh, that's not good." Sora said, shoving the man to wake him from his slumber.

"What?" He woke, opening one eye. She pointed to the water leaking in. Both his eyes opened and he pushed himself out of the hammock. She rose from her seat on a small crate.

"Zoro! Zoro, check it out." Luffy said, showing his Jolly Roger.

"Thats unique." Zoro said, eyeing the thing.

"Sora! Look!" Luffy said, spinning the flag in the girls direction. It was a very wonky skull with a straw hat on. She drew a small supportive smile.

"It's nice." She said, following Zoro towards Nami.

"Nami, I think the toilet's busted." Zoro said, leaning against the edge of the boat.

"We don't have a toilet." Nami said, her eyes fluttering in concern.

"Oh." The man paused. "Well, something back there is leaking." Sora nodded, supporting his claim.

"What?" Nami said, immediately getting off the crate. She ran towards the room slamming the door shut.

"Do you think she's hiding something?" Sora asked, seeing the girls panicked face.

"Yes." Zoro answered calmly.

"No." Luffy answered with a grin.

"We're taking in water. What did you do?" Nami said, angrily accusing Zoro.

"I didn't do anything." Zoro answered, holding on to the rope behind Sora's head.

"The way you're clanging those swords around all the time you must've broken something." Nami said, holding a fierce glare. She glanced over at Sora seeing her doe eyed innocent expression.

"If your such a good thief. Maybe you should've stolen a better boat." Zoro said, seeing Nami about to accuse Sora.

"Guys, guys, guys. Okay, crew meeting." Luffy said, witnessing the rising tension.

"Okay!" Sora said, about to walk over, being stopped by Zoro's arm.

"Not a crew." He said, his arm slowly dropping.

"Not a crew!" Nami said, still angry from her outburst.

"We're gonna need a better ship to make it to the Grand Line." Luffy said, determined with himself and his not crew, crew. "A real pirate ship." A grin broke out on his face. "Worthy of the Straw Hat Crew."

"Wait. Straw Hat Crew? Really?" Nami questioned unsure of what Luffy was thinking.

"It has a nice ring to it." Sora nodded with a smile.

"It does, doesn't it?" Luffy grinned at the girl.

"Demon has a nice ring to it." Zoro said, referring to his nickname. "Headgear? Not scary." He shook his head. Sora looked up at him thinking for a moment.

"Who says pirates have to be scary?" Luffy defended. The group seemed to look in different directions at this. Sora looking down at her worn out boots. "The point is we need a new ship. So where do we get one?"

Nami grabbed one of her journals. "Our closet bet is Gecko Islands." She said, finding the page. "We can probably make it there before our ship sinks. Ditch this one and get a better one." Nami said, glancing at the group.

"Good. With a working toilet." Zoro said, staring off into the distance.

"Does that mean...?" She said, glancing at Zoro and the sinking room, suggested what he had used it for. He didn't answer.