Food and flirts

EAT AT THE BARATIE!

"Did you just call that guy Grandpa?" Zoro asked the question everyone wanted to. The marines shot the canon once more, this time it hit their ship.

"Hit the deck!" Usopp screamed. Sora let her legs fly out and have her hands catch herself as she followed his instruction. The canon flung right above them.

"Everybody okay?" Luffy asked, slowly standing.

"I think so." Nami yelled back, keeping her eyes on the ship behind them.

"No. Not okay. Not even close to okay." Usopp said straight after, popping his head up to.

"Usopp, fire back at them!" Luffy commanded.

"Or how about we sail away as fast as we can?" Usopp asked fearfully.

"You're our sniper!" Sora yelled out in shock, it seemed only Luffy and her were wanting to fight back.

"Run from the Marines?" Luffy said, his eyebrows furrowed. "No. Never! Nami, trim the...the sail thing. Let's sink their ship." He said, putting his hand on Usopps shoulder.

"We don't have time. They're stealing our wind." Nami argued back. "If they pull up alongside us, we're finished."

"Well, let's make sure they don't even get close." Sora said, determined. She ran up the steps towards where Nami was stood.

"Yes! You're the navigator, Nami. Do something." Luffy said, not turning around.

"Zoro, sheet in and hard to port!" Nami reluctantly yelled.

Sora watched Zoro hesitate to which way to go. She whistled and pointed left. He looked slightly embarrassed about being caught but followed the instructions.

"Usopp, hurry up!" Sora yelled running to help Nami and lower sails.

"Err..." he said, holding the canon in his hand.

"Load the canon in the barrel. Light the fuse." Nami shouted, watching them all struggle. "Then get the hell out of the way." He ended up dropping all the canons, letting them all role down the steps, and stopping by Zoro's boots.

"Pirate vessel, by order of the Marines, lower your sails and submit to my authority." A voice rang out from the Marines. They all turned to that direction.

"Never!" Luffy screamed at him. A canon was thrown back. Luffy took a deep breath in starting to expand. He caught the canon in his stomach and bounced it right back at the Marines.

They looked at the boy in shock as he went back to normal. "That was amazing." Usopp said. "You saved us!" Sora started laughing slightly at his outburst.

"You didn't tell me you could do that." Nami said, her eyes widened.

"I didn't know I could." Luffy shouted back. Usopp ran towards him spinning him round in circles whilst laughing loudly. "Nami, get us out of here." Luffy declared.

"On it." She replied with a nod. "Let's disappear."

"How's the ship look?" Nami asked, the fog making it a struggle to see her.

"Broken railing." Zoro said, turning round to squint. "Minor damage. Could've been a lot worse."

"Could've been better." She replied.

"Can't see the Marines anywhere." Usopp piped up.

"I can't even see two feet in front of me." Sora said, looking down at her two fog covered feet. "Literally."

"In this soup we're not gonna see anything." Nami agreed with the girl. "What we need is a place to lay low, wait out any reinforcements they send after us. My charts are useless in this fog."