Swords are different than knives

THE PIRATES ARE COMING

She ripped the arm off of her shirt letting Zoro tie it around her. They had found a path that would hopefully lead to the house. She wasn't really sure. She heard voices. Voices are good.

Except these ones.

Three marines. Not good. Not good at all. Especially when Luffy laid on the ground. She recognised his straw hat anywhere.

Zoro stabbed one. Catching the attention of the rest of the group. "Hey, haircut." He said, walking forward with Sora following.

"Zoro! Sora!" Luffy yelled with delight.

Zoro walked up to the cadet punching him right in the face. This caused him to drop to the floor in pain.

"How'd you know where to find me?" Luffy asked.

Sora was still looking at where Zoro had just punched someone. It was a good punch. At least that's why she believed she couldn't stop thinking about it.

"I didn't." Zoro answered honestly. "Thought I was headed to the house."

"We got lost." Sora shrugged towards Luffy. He started to walk off immediately. Sora following. Zoro soon after.

"Hold it right there." Koby yelled out. They all stopped, turning to him. "By order of the Marines, I'm placing you under arrest."

"tá tú ag magadh." Sora whispered under her breath, shaking her head.

"Koby...I know you've got a job to do but I'm gonna go back and help my friends. So don't try to stop me." Luffy put his hat back on and tightened it, turning back around and running off. "What happened to you two?" He asked, as Sora ran next to him.

"Klahadore. Zoro's fine just has my blood on him." She said, turning her head towards him. "You don't happen to have a plaster on you?" She joked.

"Nope, sorry." He smiled, she also smiled at his naivety.

They had made it back to the house, finding it on complete lockdown. "Zoro...open it." Sora said, looking at the metal that stopped them from entering. He just did as she asked leaning down to pull it up.

Luffy grabbed the greyhound as the sheet lifted and shoved it under. Sora grabbed the other one to provide more stability. The doors were kicked open by Zoro to reveal darkness. She crawled through after Luffy and stood up.

"Let's split up." Luffy suggested. Sora was about to go the opposite direction to Luffy but Zoro simply grabbed her and made her walk next to him instead.

They walked down a creepy hallway, the lights flickering constantly. If they were to take a right and two lefts they'd be in the kitchen already. A clank was heard. Causing the two to freeze. Zoro turned around and moved towards the sound.

"What are you doing? You never go towards the mysterious sound!" She whispered to him angrily.

"Well you're going to, aren't you?" Zoro answered, looking at her walking next to him. She just rolled her eyes continuing forward. They walked towards the entrance room. Zoro tying the bandana on.

The floor squeaked revealing the chef. The weirdly dressed chef. He revealed two swords in his clutches. "I thought we took out the trash." He threatened.

Zoro took out one of his swords in retaliation. The man yelled running towards Zoro. Sora avoided been caught in the crossfire and ran towards the stairs. "Found you again! How's that cut doing?" The blue haired woman hissed out, lurching forward to prod at Sora.