Bloopers

"And..." Taylor looks around. "...action." She runs off, after dropping the clapper.

A loud crash was heard, followed by a laugh. "Sorry, that was me!" Taylor, continued to laugh. This made the other crew laugh. All she was meant to do was run into the bakery to help 'Nami'

'Sora' was walking to the boat, someone ruined the take so Taylor walked to the camera giving it a small kiss. "Amateurs." She winked.

"Emily!" She shouts, before realising and laughing with the crew.

"Yes...I...I've forgotten my line." Taylor says, slipping from Irish to American to talk to the director.

The scene is tense, but as soon as 'Klahadore' tries to slice 'Sora's' stomach, she grunts. However, this causes the people around her to laugh. "Sorry." She giggles. "Let's go again." They have to do it at least three more times without laughing.

They watch 'Usopp' and 'Kaya' share a kiss. Taylor tries to wolf whistle, giving it another go before it finally sounds loud enough. They both turn to her trying not to laugh.

She's meant to be arguing with 'Sanji' and 'Zoro' but instead she just lets out an angry disgruntled sound, before leaning over the bannister. Taz's laugh becoming highly infectious.

"You've-you've...I've gone American. Sorry." Taylor coughs, getting a pat on the back from Taz.

"No, it's not that, Luffy. It's buggy! Oh shit, no wait, it is." Taylor realised, putting her hand over her mouth. She shakes her head, trying to get back into character.

Taylor, Taz, and Mackenyu all hear sounds of struggle. They turn around to see Jeff struggle to get the knife thrown at his jacket. Taylor runs towards the man grinning, taking the knife out. "You're welcome." She says.

She launches a knife forward, the handle staying to her and the blade falling off. She doesn't even realise, when she does she just smiles awkwardly to the camera.

She gets up off the sofa, falling straight back down due her leg having pins and needles. Mackenyu tries to play it off, pulling her up. This fails as they both end up laughing.

'Sora' was about to argue with 'Buggy' just before someone says action Taylor started to pull funky faces, Jeff joining in.

"I love your wife." Taylor sung at Mackenyu, really close to his face. She was only supposed to give a kiss on his forehead. "You..." she snorted. Going in for the kiss, before failing again.

She ran towards Jeff's fake Buggy head, giving it a peck on the nose. Turning towards the camera with a smirk.

"Boys! Boys." Taylor walked towards them.

"Boys! Boys!" Taz imitated her American accent. She just pulled a face.

A/N
Whilst editing this i was thinking of changing some of the titles bc
Idk I feel the song names r cute just lazy
Anyways I just thought I'd give a little treat whilst we have to wait for season 2