Fighting for justice

WORST IN THE EAST

They walked into the burnt village, their eyes rushing over every inch. "Arlong did this?" Sanji questioned, grimacing. "Why?"

"To punish the villagers." Nami said, she felt a hand link with hers. A small gesture from Sora that meant the world. "And to punish me."

Usopp had ran for water, putting out the last small fire. The villagers stormed in, making Nami's hand tighten in Sora's.

"What's going on?" Nami asked.

"Nojiko told us about your sacrifice." The leader said. "We didn't know. Can you ever forgive us?"

"There's nothing to forgive. Coco village is my home." Nami said, her eyes tearing up.

"Then it's our turn to sacrifice. We're done living in fear. We're gonna march on Arlong Park. If those fishmen want a fight-" The man tried, with much bravery.

"That's not a fight. That's a massacre. You will all be killed." Nami interrupted, not wanting her people hurt much more.

"If there's no hope for us to buy our freedom, then I say we die trying to fight it!" The man argued, the town agreed loudly.

"No, everyone, please!" Nami tried. "No, I... I won't let you do that. This is my fight." Nami stood her ground.

"No." Luffy said, drawing the attention to him. "This is our fight. Right, guys?"

"Finally, I get to cut something." Zoro said in return.

"But how are we gonna beat Arlong?" Usopp said, fearfully. "We saw what he did at Baratie."

"Every creature has a weakness." Zoro answered, not a thread of fear.

"Even bulletproof ones?" Usopp questioned.

"I'll know it when I see it." Luffy answered. "And when I do, I won't hesitate."

They walked into Arlong Park, Usopp setting off smoke bombs across the fishmen. The gate opened wide as the smoke started to disappear. Talk about dramatic entrance.

"Fishmen! Stand by to repel boarders!" One yelled, Sora realised that was the one who she hit a bottle with.

Sora cracked her knuckles, putting her hands gently to her sides where two knives lay. She had picked them up from the town, she tried to find more but it was difficult as the town was basically rubble and dirt.

"Where's Arlong?" Luffy questioned Nami.

"He's probably in the map room." She answered, the group glanced at her.

"Then that's where we're going." Luffy determined.

Luffy and Nami ran off. Sora took a deep breath, watching all the fishmen run towards them. Hearing the clinking of a sword from besides her.

The first few ran towards her, all she could do was duck. They swung arm after arm in her direction. She took a knife out slicing in every direction. Every movement that came close to her.

She kicked one in the back, hurling him towards Zoro's sword. She jumped across the water, avoiding another punch, landing on a small rock. Eyeing all the new rivals to face.

She was stuck in the middle as two ran towards her. She eyes them both, glancing from side to side.

Zoro and Sanji fought off fishmen after fishmen. "Sora!" Zoro yelled, about to run. Sanji following spotting the two large fishmen.

As they were about to defend Sora, the two men dropped into the water below. Sora had reached up stabbing the two fishermen straight in the eyes, ripping it out aggressively.