Well, well, well...

THE PIRATES ARE COMING

"We caught this one trying to escape." The chefs hands wrapped around her arm stopping her from running away.

Klahadore  turned around glaring at her. Sora shrunk slightly still holding a glare. His eyebrows slightly raised.

She saw Luffy hopefully passed out on the table. "What should we do with her?" The waitress laughed.

"Throw her in with the other one." He dismissed, until a loud bell was heard.

"Who'd ring the bell at this hour?" The girl asked, tightening her grip around Sora's other arm.

"Just stay put." Klahadore said. "Understood? As for you, dear." He said, glancing at her before slicing quickly at her stomach. She dropped down in agony. Groaning in pain.

The two crew mates picked her back up, dropping her to the floor when they heard an order about Luffy. "You stay here!" She heard. She simply pushed herself against the cabinets. Holding her wound tightly.

She willed herself to move. "Sora." She heard a whisper. "Sora." It said again. "It's Nami." She said.

"Nami?" The girl asked, not opening her eyes.

"Yes." Nami crawled in front of the girl. "Are you...okay?"

"Yes, it will be fine." The girl answered.

"We have to go warn Kaya." Nami said, trying to hoist the girl up.

"You do that. I'll go to the well." Sora said, leaning on the cabinet. She had figured out it was either Merry, Zoro down in the well. She believed Usopp would've been with Kaya or escaped. She new Luffy was on the table and then disappeared. Nami was infront of her.

"You can't, you'll get more hurt." Nami said, concerned trying to pull the girl towards the stairs.

"Nami, just go!" Sora said, finally opening her eyes. Nami eyes the girl and nodded. Sora grabbed a large kitchen knife and left.

She ran across the grass, she felt like she was dragging her own body towards nowhere. "Hello!" She yelled, hoping for an answer. Nothing. Birds squeaked in the distance.

She continued to run, using the moonlight and straining her eyes to see. Finally, the well. She looked to see Zoro climbing his way out.

He looked down to take another step up, he miscalculated how strong the rock was and lost footing. Sora reached forward grabbing his hands. "Zoro." She said, her eyes glimmering under the moonlights she pulled him towards the rocks again with all her strength. He gained his footing back and pulled himself out of the well.

She grabbed his arm to further help hoist him over. As he finally found land again he noticed her injuries. "You're bleeding."

"Yes." She nodded, checking him over for any injuries.

"Sora." He said, grabbing her arms. "Thank you." He said, squinting slightly. She smiled largely. "How do we get back in?" He asked, slowly letting her go.

"Oh, erm. Not sure. I was running around a lot. The adrenaline of loosing blood and fear was keeping me going." She said, putting a hand over her stomach the other laying rest in her hair. She had ditched the knife when she realised Zoro was in the well.

"We need to stop the blood flow." Zoro said, placing his hand on top of hers to press down.

A/N
Don't be a silent reader I love seeing comments and votes xx