1.Anayya

AUTHORS POV

It was a Sunday morning when the warm sun shining bright on Anayya's eye and soft giggles interrupted her sleep. As soon as she opened them she needed to adjust to the sudden light and once she did she was greeted with the most heartwarming sight . Aadhya, the only reason she survived her previous marriage was lying on her stomach giggling. A smile automatically came up on her lips .
" Aadhya tum itna jaldi uth gayi?"
(Aadya you woke up this early?) she asked her while patting aadhya's head
" haan mumma aur neend nahi aaraha tha"
(yes mom, i couldnt sleep more) she replied with a lazy smile on her face .
She reached out for her phone and saw the time, it was 9am. She picked up Aadhya and took her to the washroom.

They live with their aunt and uncle who actually are few of the richest couple in Rajasthan but the phrase blood is thicker than water is what they were . Anayya is not there own child so according to them she should be happy that atleast she has a roof above her head and genuinely she was thankful for them giving her just a shelter. It taught her to start earning and not be under debt to anyone. She pays for her and aadu's rent for living in there precious house,their groceries and all the basic necessities for life. Still they find a reason to abuse that fragile little Anayya everyday. She overtime learnt to never trust them with aadhya .

They had a small room just enough for both of them in there humongous mansion . She was forced to live with them as her parents had died when she was just a child since then the abuse had started to a four year old Anayya and that just made her power to stand up for herself so less that even a twenty-four year old Anayya cannot stand up for herself. She still flinches to loud noise and even a raised hand . The reason of her parents death and the failure of her previous marriage will always be a secret to the world .

Anayya quickly gave a bath to Aadhya and kept her in the room to busy herself with toys while she took a bath and came out fresh wearing a white kurti with jeans and oxidised jhumkas  with light makeup and her hair in a messy bun . She came out and quickly sprayed her favourite rose perfume and packed her work bag and aadhya's school bag filling it up with the necessary books.
She told aadhya "chalo chalte hain aadu warna late ho jayenge, toys se aake khel lene" 
( lets go aadu or else we will be late , you come back and play with your toys)  and picked aadhya up and quickly went downstairs and put her in the baby seat while she went inside the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. As soon as she went to grab the toaster someone pulled her shoulder and turned her and suddenly she felt a sting on her cheek . While she was just understanding what happened she heard
" kaha thi tum kal raat mahoos ladki, khana bhi banakar nahi ja paye kal?"
(Where were you yesterday night, you ominous girl that you couldn't even cook our food ?"

"mein ka-kal kaam sein late  aay-aaye toh khana nahi bana paye taiji"
( i was late from work ye-yesterday so i
co-couldnt make the food aunt) anayya stuttered

"Jhoothi ladki" her aunt replied and left the kitchen
(liar)
Tears pricked anayya's eye but she just couldnt be weak anymore but  she realised that aadhya was sitting right outside so she quickly gave a peak with panic and saw aadhya playing with her silicone bowl an spoon while mumbling to herself.
" sorry aadu mein tujhe ek khush family nahi de pai"
(sorry aadu i couldnt give you a happy family)

She quickly made the breakfast and lunch for
uncle and aunt and served aadhya her favourite fruits with oats . Aadhya was telling anayya about a new teacher while all the time anayya was feeding aadhya . Once they were done she quickly sat in the car and they left for aadhya's school .

Aadhya was playing few baby rhymes while happily trying to sing to them while Anayya was driving . She kept on giving small peeks to aadhya to watch the smile dancing on her lips while she was lifting her hands to sometimes dance to the rhymes. All the while anayya was unknowingly smiling looking at her daughter.

Soon they reached aadhya's school and got off the car and all the while to aadhya's class anayya  kept on telling her to take care, to eat her tiffin and to have a great day and if anyone troubles her then she can tell her class teacher. These talks had become a daily routine for aadhya so she would keep on replying with a yes. As they reacher her class room anayya give a quick peck to aadhya on her cheek while aadhya gave one to anayya and ran away in the classroom.

Anayya also works in the same school so she went to her own class in senior class of X-A after dropping her daughter off.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3