25. Mehendi

The fluffy blanket I was snuggled in gave me soo much comfort that I did not want to get up at all

The fluffy blanket I was snuggled in gave me soo much comfort that I did not want to get up at all.The only reason I woke up is because miss mahira decided to barge in my room while I and Aadhya was snuggled in the hotels blankets.

Raj had made the reservation for rooms in the hotel or rather the palace itself as it would be way more convenient for all of us to stay at the place where the ceremonies were held. He thought it would be absolute waste of time to go back and forth between the palace and between our homes.

It does make sense honestly.

The only thing I was not aware of was that he booked an entire suite for me and aadu. It can fir like thirty people in it. It is absolutely crazy.

All the guest had arrived and I had no idea who were the ones from my family as I honestly didn't quite care. After my first marriage they had actively decided to disown me. But who would miss a royal family's wedding right?

And about raj's family, I am supposed to meet them today between the mehendi and sangeet function. I am excited but nervous at the same time thinking about if they would even like me. Though Raj comforted me and told me , I repeat in his words , "noor there is nothing to not like about you" .

Coming back to how I was woken up by my best friend. Not only she but the entire makeup, hair, stylist team followed her. Aadhya saw the makeup artist and without caring about me threw away the blankets and jumped out of the bed and went to the artist almost tripping her way through and asked

"you will make me a princess right?"

The moment we heard this we burst out laughing while the kind lady replied with a 'yes' in a sweet voice.

I finally got up and picked up aadu and kissed her on the cheek and wrapped my arms on her body while muttering 'I love you' while she did the same.

"wait like this I need to send abhiraj an update"

I in a second strike her a confused look.

"what update?"

"arre he is paying me for your pictures, think how rich he is man. I toh jokingly said that I would charge two thousand per picture and he agreed in a second soch kitna Ameer hain. "

I felt like lungs were knocked out of my lungs. Raj was paying her two thousand for one stupid picture?Has he gone mad ? I will defiantly talk to him about this during mehendi.

For now I just rolled my eyes and went to take a nice bathe.

Once I came out of the bathe in a robe the makeup lady rushed to me and made me sit on the very comfy chair while she did her job. 15 minutes in one more guy joined and started doing my hair.

"Aadhya kaha gayi?"I asked as soon as I saw that she ran off suddenly after I took the bathe after her.

"apne papa ke paas" mahira replied.