24. Ganesh Puja

Our wedding celebrations have finally starting from today

Our wedding celebrations have finally starting from today. Today was the Ganesh puja. Ganesh puja is the signal of the start of  the wedding celebrations. We offer a prayer to Ganesha and ask him for his blessings to make the celebrations go well and provide us a happy married life.

It seems like I have been waiting for it since forever. Raj had just always been there since the time I first met him. It's like I cannot go ahead with my day without talking to raj.

I am a bit of a shy person when it comes to showing my affection publicly while raj just does not ever get embarrassed. It's like he doesnt care about anyone when we are happy. I feel like I am having that book kinda love that I used to read about.

I have dressed in a very elegant pink sari with a golden embroidery on the margins of the sari. The blouse fits perfectly and the overall shape of the sari has highlighted my curves.

I was always very insecure about my body but staying with abhiraj has given me an entire different perspective of looking

When I had told him about how I had planned to diet till the weeding but was actively struggling with it as I would not have time at all to prepare those 'sourdough sandwiches' or 'high protein salad' and whenever I would prepare it would taste absolutely tasteless.

He immediately made me sit down and explained how there is no need to loose weight and started doubting himself. He relaxed only after I told him how I am doing this due to my stomach being upset like every other day.

Next day I was welcomed by a lunchbox consisting of the 'sourdough sandwich' and a note 'you are beautiful just the way you are' in the car.

"Anayya chaloo" Mahiru's voice got me out of my thought.

" im coming" I replied and made my way out to the car.

I was seated with Aadhya and mahira while taiji Tauji were in the other.

The entire car ride Aadhya kept on mumbling how her yesterday's experience of going shopping was to mahira.

Aadhya was wearing a small shrara which was kind of matching to my outfit which made really happy. She was wearing her Cartier bracelet and her Chanel shoes with it that she got yesterday.