2. Abhiraj

AUTHOR'S POV

Instead of the morning rays acting as a sign for Abhiraj to wake up it was more of a sign for him to know that he only had thirty minutes left for him to leave the gym . He had a fixed routine for two hours of gym to come back take a bath and sort out emails then go downstairs to greet his mother and younger brother for breakfast.

Like any other day he came and took a bath and decided to wear the new black tom ford suit out of their  collection which they didnt even launch yet. He had them in every single dark colour possible. He wore that with his rolex watch and combed his hair and decided to sit on his sofa while checking emails. He saw the time and realised it was seven in the morning. He wrapped up his work and left for downstairs.

"good morning maa" he said as soon as he saw that one person whom he would do anything for his mother. She was a single mother since Abhiraj was ten . For abhiraj she was a fighter for actually standing up for herself and since the day he had decided to keep his maa safe always.

" good morning beta" his maa replied while ruffling his hair a bit. Abhiraj never liked anyone touching his hair but when his precious maa did it , it felt like home so he never stopped her from doing it but instead would send a heartwarming smile. Suddenly came running down his younger brother who was in eleventh standard, Abhimann with a copy and pen in his hand while his bag hanging low on his shoulder. Abhiraj would never agree but he knew that Abhimann holds a very special place in his heart and he would always promise to give him a better life .

" bhaii please mera yeh maths ka homework solve kardo please nah bhai "
(Bhai please solve this maths homework of mine )

" Abhimann you know i hate when you do this please dont do it nextinme and finish your homework on time"
Abhiraj grumbled taking the pen and book from him and quickly solving them

"Theke hain bhai pakka"
Abhimann knew that Abhiraj had said this all the hundreds of time he would bring him his homework.
There mother laughed at the scene and got up but Abhiraj interrupted
"Maa please beth jayeye, woh servers serve kar denge"
(Maa please sit down the servers will serve)
As his maa got up to server him his black coffee with two egg toasts.

" uff relax kar nah, mein bana deti hoon nah tera coffee, konsa tu kisi aur ke hath ka Coffee peeta hain"
( uff please relax, ill make you coffee as if you drink coffee made by others)

That was a fact that his mother just spoke, since he started drinking coffee he would never have it made by someone else other than his maa to justify it he would always say that her hands have some magic in it, Like any other son-mother duo .

Abhiraj chuckled and did not start eating until maa was there . He had developed this habit to always wait for her even if she would take a whole hour . He would not touch his food without his maa being there . After having his breakfast Abhiraj left for work with Abhimann to drop him off his school.

He entered his Rolls Royce and put one hand on the steering wheel while just staring in the front with soft music going on in the side. He was entering the school gates to drop Abhimann to his school when he saw a lady wearing white kurti holding her daughter's hand enter . He had seen this lady everyday and wondered if her husband was not considerate enough to volunteer even once to drop there daughter once but he would just ignore it thinking that there might be a secret to it too. He left the school heading to his office. He covered the distance within ten minutes and parked his car infront of the entry in his designated place.

SINGH ENTERPRISE (above picture is his office)

His demeanour entirely changed from being the soft boy at home to a strict personality. Greetings echoed as soon as he entered but he just nodded and walked ahead. He heard few girls giggling when he entered about how good he looked but glared at them and that one glare was enough to shut them up. He had clear rules no jokes and feelings would take place in his workplace.

He entered in his cabin which included of his desk and a huge living couch and few chairs . Above the living room lied clocks of different time zones which screamed richness. His assistant came in juggling with his files and ok seeing this Abhiraj got up from the chair and took care of a few files from her hand and said
"if you cant even bring a few files then just change your job" 

On hearing this Martha his assistant quickly mumbled a sorry and told him his routine which was filled with just meetings to which Abhiraj whould just give a nod . Martha had understood overtime that if he gave a nod it means it is okay. She walked out as soon as possible to not even be in front of him incase his wrath comes up.
He pressed the button in front of him which would produce a beep sound on Martha's desk meaning he need her to come in her cabin that same moment. She came in and Abhiraj said
"What time is it Martha"
"Sir its... its 4" As soon as Martha had seen the timing she knew she was in deep shit.
"Do i need to remind you to get me my coffee everyday ?"
" i am so sorry sir i will just go get it " she hurried out of the cabin and got him his coffee .
Abhiraj was in his cabin when he got a call he picked up not noticing it.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3