17 . Punch

I am going to pick Noor and princess like I do everyday

I am going to pick Noor and princess like I do everyday. It's become like a habit of leaving office and stopping by the flower shop and pick two bouquets and put them on the front seat tucked  in. I do wonder what does Noor do with these bouquets that I am giving her everyday. I have to ask her about it.

Today apparently someone called mahiru talked to her for 30 minutes. Why was it needed though like she doesnt even talk to me for 30 minutes yeh ek mahiru se karate hain? All these girls keep on talking soo much everyday. Not only that but washroom also they have to go together. It's not like I have dated a lot of them but abhimann being abhimann gives me all the information he has about every girl he meets. Now that I think of it he has stopped after riya.

Moving on from this I just remembered about Devansh or rather Devansh Rathore is coming today all the way from the states. he keeps on trying to make me say he is my best friend but he is just a guy whom I don't hate.I asked him about the sudden arrival but apparently 'it's none of my concern' according to him. like what does this fucker think of himself. is he some god? nonsense.

I entered the gate of the school and parked my car at my spot. I got out and brushed my suit a bit to take out the small stupid crease on it . Once done I leaned upon the car waiting for Noor,princess and some random dude known as abhimann.

I was going through emails when suddenly i heard mummers about this girl contemplating to ask if I am single. What the actual fuck is wrong with her. I was about to flash her my ring when I saw Noor with princess come out.

I took a few long strides and just pulled anayya by the waist and enveloped her in my arms while I was facing that stupid girl. I was hugging Noor when I showed the lady the ring which adorned my finger and I was super proud of. She gave my a snarl and walked away. what a bitch.

"raj are you okay?"

I heard Noor which got me out of the trance. I took Aadhya in my arms and I said while looking at Noor

"yes Noor " to which she nodded her head

"raj I am going out with mahira do you mind dropping Aadhya to maa?"

"I don't like this mahira friend of yours she is taking too much of your time."

"shut up raj." she said sternly indicating her protectiveness

"fact hain, but okay fine ill drop her"

I dropped a text to abhimann telling him to go with one of his friends who lives nearby. We were making our way to the parking area when I saw Noor running? she will fall down what is she doing. I saw this girl on the other side smiling and running towards Noor. They hugged each other but my eyes were fixed on Noor. I walked towards her and that's when I heard

"meri Jaan its been soo long" OH GOD. this is mahira.

"don't call her meri Jaan" I said while taking Noor to my side and side hugging her.

"tum kon hote ho? koi raja?"
(Who are you some king?)

"shut up raj and mahira . Mahiru this is abhiraj the king of Rajasthan and abhiraj she is mahira a very famous fashion designer " 

"yeh toh sachi ka raja nikla"
(he is actually a king)

I just nodded while she did the same. I definitely don't like mahira

"MERI JAAN come meet my boyfriend, he came to drop me off" she took Noor's hand and walked towards the parking lot where a man in a suit was standing  while only his back side was showing.

I walked with them and she tapped on the guy's shoulder to turn.

No this is not possible. Yeh voh nahi ho sakta. He turned but before he could meet Noor his eyes met mine and he well was definitely scared but shocked. It flashed in his eyes for a mere second but I know this bastard for too long. I walked over and kept Aadhya on Noor's arms while I stepped in front of them.

Before he could speak i punched him on his face . not too much just enough to leave a fucking bruise. I pulled him aside on the opposite side by his collar as I didn't want my angels to hear the incoherent words I will speak. Before I could speak I heard.

"what are you doing abhiraj?" came Noor's voice.

"don't worry, me and Devansh go way back in time."

I took this scoundrel aside and said

"kamine yeh tha tera important work?when the fuck did you get a girlfriend"
(rascal this was your important work?)

"arre I was about to tell you about her in front of you don't act dumb"

"chutiya"

"tu bol raha hain. you didnt bother to tell me that you are getting married"
(You are the one saying this?)

"you aren't that important for me"

"oh really then why did you make sure that I landed and arranged a Range Rover to come back from the airport?"

"chup ho ja" (shut up) i mumbled while going back to the other side where i heard

" we have decided to go on a double date today you both are coming with us." Said the girl what was her name mahira and noor very actively nodding her head with a huge smile on her face but i am definitely not going on a date with this shithead.

"no im busy" i saw noor's face fall instantly for which i felt too guilty

"raj please chalo nah" (Raj lets please go nah)
she said with those eyes which i can never deny. If she tells me to murder with those eyes i would hundred percent do it. I took out the phone out of the pocket and called my assistant and i said

" reschedule all my meeting of today to some other day"

"Totally whipped" I swear mein iska muh tod dunga .

I looked at him and gave him a glare which made him raise his hand in a surrender mode. I heard a giggle and a laugh from my princess and noor .

" ill go to this stupid date if aadhya comes"

" of course meri jaan and i have planned to go to the arcade anyways"

The moment she said meri jaan i took princess in my arms and grabbed noor's hand and made our way into the car but not before yelling

" chalna hain toh gadi mein baith jao"
(If you want to go then sit in the car)

The other two monkeys hopped in the car while I opened the door for noor to get in while she gave princess between those two monkeys.

I got in the car and we made our way to the mall god please save me.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT <3