18. Arcade

I and mahiru could not stop listening to Taylor swift in the car

I and mahiru could not stop listening to Taylor swift in the car. It was like we were giving them a free concert. The cherry on top was the guys looking at us like those people in a concert, who thought buying floor seats for the price of their kidney was finally worth it. Like the way stars stare at the moon. We were throwing our hands up and singing like we are superstars to which they laughed.

(AN- I personally love Taylor swift but you are free to imagine any other singer)

We came to a stop at the mall when both the men came out first and opened the door for us to make our way out to which I wiggled my eyebrows at mahiru while she did the same. I just rolled my eyes and just laughed it off . Aadhya came out to which Devansh bowed like a butler and Aadhya gave him the stink eye not understanding who he is and what he is doing her.

This definitely irked Devansh as he kept his hand on his chest and said with a sad face

"I am hurt Aadhya"

I visibly saw Aadhya contemplating whether to care about him or do something else. I can never understand her second option, she always ends up doing something surprising. As if she has made her decision, she ran to her papa and spread her arms to be picked up by him . Raj just simply smirked and picked her up while showing the middle finger to Devansh on her back only so that she couldn't see him.

I glared at him and him being the stupid guy he is just touch his ear with the free hand asking for an apology which according to him he didn't even do , I walked over to him and I heard him saying how irrelevant Devansh is to Aadhya. I stopped him with the glare and I told Aadhya

"Aadhya this is Devansh chachu, papa's friend and you have to respect him, he is elder to you nah"

"No don't call him chachu he is not important at all" I heard raj saying while tucking Aadhya's hair strand behind her ear . I turned my entire attention to him and crossed my hand over my chest.

"shut up raj,if he is not your friend then who is he"

"he is just someone whom I don't hate"

I raised my hands in a giving up posture and pointed my finger towards him and said in a warning voice.

"the category in which only few people exist so he is definitely important"

"ugh whatever"

"as I was saying Aadhya, you will call him chachu"

I had took her from his arms and made her stand on her own feet. she went and stood in front of Devansh and said in the cutest way possible

"chachu I am sorry for ignowing you I did not know who are you"

Everyone burst out laughing for her broken English except raj who was sulking.