9. Roses

Autors note - First go vote on chapter 8 there is some glitch the order is messed up and there is no votes on chapter 8 first go and vote please i need the story to grow

It was a dark rainy afternoon with the clouds almost fighting with the thunder .It was almost dispersal time when my phone pinged with a text.i kept my cup of tea on the side and checked it

Abhiraj- hi, I am standing in the parking lot.

Anayya- its fine I can take a cab

Abhiraj-there is no need when you have a fiancé and I am anyways going to pick Abhi up.

a warm blush crept up on my cheeks and almost read the fiancé word a thousand times before nodding to realise that I have to send him a response

Anayya-okay

I took all the copies and the pens that were spread on my desk and put them all in the tote bag that I carry. I greeted all the teachers and was about to leave to pick Aadhya up when a student came. If there is one mantra I follow then it has to be that whenever a student comes to ask something never delay it. The doubt will remain unsaid then. I explained her and solved the doubt that she had and gave a glance to my watch when i panicked. I was thirty minutes late to pick aadu up. I ran down the stairs and I was making my way to the class when I crossed the parking lot. I just stood there surprised.

There was a man in his suit leaning on his Range Rover who is also known as my fiancé . This was not the part that surprised me. Aadhya was there in her muddy shoes in his arms . Her muddy shoes making stains all over his white shirt . She was there touching his face almost as if drawing something while blabbering .

"oh my god aadhya what are you doing"

i visibly saw abhiraj's eyes and shoulders relax a bit after seeing me but his eyes darkened in hearing my words and aadhya just clenched on him tighter as if he could always protect her. Which i knew he always would.

"What happened anayya"

I went towards them and stood there before saying

"your entire shirt is filled with mud stains from aadhya's shoes i dont even know what she was thinking going up in your arms. I know this suit must be expensive and i am so sorry for it. I genuinely apologise and..."

A rough finger came up on my lips and i just stopped talking to understand and come out of the shock

"Relax anayya take a deep breath"

once i did what he said i genuinely felt a bit relaxed and i realised how i was speaking or rather rambling and just stared at him as if asking for a explanation.

" I dont care about my suits as long as i am with my princess and she is happy which i assume she is and if she is happy if all my suits are covered in mud then i would do it .