23. Spoil

Tomorrow our wedding celebrations start

Tomorrow our wedding celebrations start. I am over the moon but nervous at the same time. I keep thinking if I will even be able to keep them happy.

They have become such a constant in my life that I cannot even proceed my day ahead if I don't hear their voice. A sense of worry envelopes me almost every time Anayya does not pick up her phone.

I have almost made it a ritual to go pray everyday in front of Ganpati to give the two sunshines of my life the happiest and healthy day ahead.

When it comes to that bastard Karan I have found him and kept him in the basement and given him only water to keep him alive. He lies there everyday in the basement placed underground in the office. Being the king is never easy. A part of my life will always be hidden. The part about me being in the mafia. With the royal crown not only do you inherit Rajasthan but the mafia also.

I was going towards the mandir in my house when I remembered to call anayya as she has been really stressed about the paper checking and needs someone to call her and tell her how it will be fine or else she will go mad from feeling anxious and I have no problem being that someone. I quickly dialled her number.She picked up but in a rushed voice.

"hiii raj how- Aadhya hum tumko kal le jayega nah zid mat karo"

(ill take you tomorrow Aadhya, don't be stubborn")

"kya hua noor?"

"Arre raj, it totally slipped my mind how Aadhya will need shoes and a few matching jackets for the wedding. I have to go for paper checking of the senior classes today and I am very busy there is no way I can take her today but she isn't ready to understand only."

"that's it? noor ill take her nah? please don't stress yourself out and anyways im the cooler parent"

She chuckled and muttered a 'as if 'to the cooler parent part.

"Raj you don't need to do that, you must be busy too and it will create unnecessary problem. Ill explain-"

"Noor im never busy for you and Aadhya. Why will I have a problem to help you in taking care of Aadhya, she is my daughter too. I can leave a meeting for her if she requires me.Please let me take care of Aadhya today"

"are you sure?"

"haan noor"

"okay then i will send you pictures of her dress and then-"

"Noor I already have them. I just need her shoe size and I will come to pick you up for school so bring her along"

"ya okay ill just send it to you. She is jumping around on hearing about her field trip, here talk to her"

I chuckled and then I heard some shuffling and a smile made my face when I heard Aadhya speak

"papaaa im so exchited about today"