3 : New Life

Arthur or Grey?

Inside this extravagant room full of mostly black walls and red decoration I'm now standing in front of a mirror admiring and checking out my newly found appearance.

Looking at the surface of the mirror, there stood a figure. Pearly white hair, red eyes, pale white skin, that figure is me. Arthur or Grey, whatever between those two would be good.

(Basically ascender grey appearance but with Sylvia's hair color and red eyes.)

I still can't believe that I'm even alive right now and adding the fact that I'm on the other continent. Alacrya, the name of this continent ruled by the Vritras who is banished from the land of the gods Epheotus.

flashback

“How?"

Words won't even try to escape my mouth even though I tried to speak.

Why does this man know about this?
Is my reincarnation now a common knowledge to everyone? Did someone spread it? Who is it? The Eraliths? My former family? The director? I don't know."

Some of it makes sense. It would be safe to let everyone know that there is a psychopath king lurking around the continent and can possibly wipe a whole country for revenge."

Knowing that whatever I think won't give me answers I stared at the man. Is he even a human? If yes then how would that explain the horns? That demon that killed me has a pair too.

"Other species? something like the elves or the dwarves? But I don't know any information about humans with horns in dicathen. Is he from another land then, the other continent? if it's that then why is he here in Dicathen?
Am I even in Dicathen? Why did he save me? Does he know about the demon who attacked me? "

“Finally you woke up, there's a lot of things you need to catch up as you have been asleep for a year and a half"

The man spoke and again it surprised me. His chilling calm voice that comes with authority.

There's no doubt about it, this guy is a ruler just like me."

Ignoring that information for now I focused my thoughts on the things he just said.

“Only for a year and a half? I thought I had been floating there much longer.”

I stared at the man to get much more information about what's really happening.

Seeing me stare at him the man smirked.

“It looks to like that you want me to explain. Well I'm the one responsible for why you've been in a coma so i think I owe you an explanation."

The man said as he walked backwards and grabbed a chair then sitting on it right leg crossed over his left, his right arm resting on the chair's arm supporting his face that's resting on his hands. He sat on the chair like he owns this place.

“First of all I should introduce myself. I am Agrona Vritra, Leader of the Vritras and the High Sovereign of this continent, Alacrya."

My eyes widened in shock, Alacrya so that's the name of this continent. But the information he gave me still lacks, as I opened my mouth to speak but he raised his left hand that's been resting on his lap this whole time to signal me to stop.

“Let me continue, I am from the species called Basilisks. I have been the ruler of Alacrya for hundreds of years. I am also the husband of Sylvia Indrath and the father of Sylvie Indrath."

I was taking the information slowly and calmly but blood left my face when he mentioned Grandma Sylvia.

“He is Sylvia's husband and the father of Sylvie? But how does that explain everything? The pieces don't fit perfectly. And the one who killed Sylvia is also a horned monster like him. adding the fact that he said, there's a high chance that my hypothesis is correct. Is he the one who ordered to kill Sylvia?"