26 : Cards

'So how can you even think of stopping two literal King of gods on clashing?'

"Are you dumb? I can't stop them, they're too crazy. If I want to stop them then I need to kill them."

'Can you?'

"No"

'And you said you have a King's mentality?'

"I have a King's mentality, not an idiot's."

'What a bitch ass reason.'

"As if you can do anything better."

'meh'

Regis keeps on spitting bullshit on me. It's early in the morning just after sunrise and I'm still stuck on this hospital bed.

'Who do you think is that on your dream? Man! that dude is cold as fuck!'

"I don't know but I agree."

The reason why Regis talked about Kezess and Agrona again is because of my dream last night.

"Just base on the appearance, it could be Kezess."

'Nah, it could be just an old ass Asura from the memory of that body.'

"It's still possible for that to be him."

'If that's him then he'll fold you in half under a millisecond.'

"That's why I'm saying that I'll avoid combat against the asuras at least for now. I still don't know if I can defeat a full grown Asura."

"I think you can do it, barely."

I snapped my head where the voice is from and saw Agrona sitting on a chair just by the door.

"It seems like you're in good shape now so why not come with me?"

"To where?"

"Somewhere"

I groaned at Agrona's response. This guy really likes to disclose information and won't reveal it until the last minute unless it's important.

"Get dressed, We'll go somewhere."

"How so?"

He threw something at me and I caught it. It was my dimension ring. Agrona got out of the room and I changed into a simple white button up and a trouser with a pair of my ascent boots.

I tied my hair before opening the door and saw Agrona standing just outside of the door frame.

"Changed my mind, catch this and eat it for now."

"Huh?"

I'm just about to question him but he kicked me in the stomach and I landed straight on the bed. Regis went out of my body and tried to attack Agrona but he also got kicked.

Agrona threw something at me again but this time I didn't have the time to catch it so it hit my stomach.

"Eat that and go to my office whenever you want. I still have work so go later."

And just with that he closed the door and left.

'What the fuck is he? I know that he's strong base on your memories but holy molly.'

"tsk We got tossed like ragdoll."

'he's faster than that Asmodeus guy.'

It might be annoying but I totally agree. Agrona is much faster than Asmodeus and seems like he didn't hold back on his speed. Of course he held back with his strength but his strength control is out of this world.