32 : Vegetable

I've been out for a month so i decided to cook. Advanced thanks for the soon 30k reads.

Grey's sword, Grudge, pierced through the young asura's body from the back making the sword go through the asura's whole body leaving the crowd and the asura speechless.

"You... Who are you?"

Demanded by the asura

Grey only replied with a cold smile as if mocking the young deity.

“The godkiller.”

“Hughff”

The asura scoffed at this and sent back a smile to ridicule Grey.

“And who gav-

“I thought godkiller should be appropriate”

The asura's eyes turned black and glared at Grey.

“A mere lesser shouldn't be able to move like that. Answer my question who are you?”

But the asura didn't receive a reply, instead he received pain that crawled from his chest.

fwooosh

Just like that, the asura disappeared from Grey's sword and as if he teleported away.

Fast, lean, and agile. He is a pantheon as Agrona explained. I expected something like a dragon but this should do.’

Grey raised his sword infront of his face, admiring his reflection on is pitch black surface and the blood of the young asura trickling down on it's surface.

About to attack the young asura again, Grey remembered something that someone said to him years ago.

“No, torture a Pantheon if you wanna know."

Agrona Vritra's words resurfaced on his head. Grey smiled, it is a small smile that he sent to the young asura. But the smile only has one meaning behind it, it was a smile of pity.

He didn't erase the smile on his face, it stayed while he walked towards the young asura that is wondering why the hole in his chest isn't regenerating.

Though even Grey don't know, he is certain that his sword is something special and is made out of something vicious. His explanation about this matter is just  “Agrona won't give me a clean, soft made weapon that's for sure."

The young Asura sensing that something is wrong released a weird suffocating aura that affected even those who were in the land outside and near the flying castle that's thousands of meters high in the sky.

“I do not know who you are nor know what your purpose is but this is not enough to stop me from fulfilling my lord's command.”

The young asura released his full power and smiled arrogantly towards Grey.

“I am Taci of the Thyestes clan. The next inheritor of the World Eater technique. The best student of Kordri, one of the elder Pantheons. And you... What is your name? ”

“There is no point in knowing. I'm just a nobody. ”

“If so, then die horribly.”

Taci moved quickly towards Grey, He moved so quickly that everyone couldn't see what is happening, except Grey himself.

‘He moves fast but I cannot sense an ounce of mana. So this is the original mirage walk of the Pantheons?'

Taci lifted his spear and slashed Grey with its tip but Grey easily parried the attack.