4 : Adjusting

Arthur? or Grey?

Did i just got thrown out of the castle?

“You did not get thrown out the castle
Taegrin Caelum will always welcome you. But Seris here will be guiding you for the meantime because i can't, as you can see here. "

Agrona as if he's reading my mind spoke while pointing at the documents in his hands.

“It looks like the High Sovereign is getting busier so he can't take care of you. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Scythe Seris Vritra of the Sehz-Clar Dominion. I'm the one managing the whole Sehz-Clar for years now. It is nice to meet you Grey."

The woman, Scythe Seris introduced herself to me. She has pearl colored hair and a small petite-like body. Shes a few inches smaller than me and she looks no older than 17. But the most noticeable thing about her is the pair of obsidian horns in her forehead protruding up like an impala's. The same as her horns, her eyes are also obsidian colored that light seemed to be absorbed by it.

“Oh my, did my beauty perhaps captivate you Grey?" Seris said, teasing me. I only looked at her with a stone face and faced Agrona again.

“When will I leave? " I questioned the busy tyrant.

“Right now of course. I tasked Seris to get you acquainted with the norms of Alacrya and train you to get stronger. I don't know if it will happen but I also tasked her to take care of you if you manifest your Vritra blood."

“Aren't I a Vritra already?" I asked him confused. I don't really need the horns. I know it's cool but it can pain in the ass fighting while having long pair of gorgeous horns sticking out of your head.

“You are but you're also a Dragon and you don't have horns yet so I don't know if you'll be able to use Vritra magic."

I looked at him confused.

“Did I miss a page? what the hell is Vritra magic."

Seris will explain about it. I forgot to tell it to you back then, I apologize for that." Agrona just waving it off as if it's some useless information.

“Well Grey I believe it's time for us to leave. ” Seris said standing uo the sofa she's been sitting on the whole conversation.

“Okay, please take care of me Scythe Seris." I said tilting my head down an inch. I'm not really used to bowing to other people so I believe this is enough.

“Then we'll take our leave High Sovereign." Seris said tilting down her whole upper body bowing to Agrona.

I looked at her confused to why she's doing something like this. Is it common etiquette to do this if in front of Agrona? I looked at him demanding for an answer. The Leader of the Vritras just gave me a smirk and returned his focus to his documents.

“Seriously this guy" I sighed and followed Seris who just left the room.
Just before I'm about to pass through the door I stopped.

“I'll be back."

I said and left the room not looking back catching up to Seris who's waiting for me ready to bring me to my new home.

/////

bleeurghhh

cough cough I'm now inside a bathroom inside Seris's Manor. And I just found my newly discovered weakness exclusive only here in Alacrya. The tempus wrap, I thought we'll be riding some kind of carriage to Seris's mansion but no. She pulled out some object and teleported us here.

It felt like hell, it's like the teleportation gate but much more dizzier much more extreme.

It's a good thing we teleported inside already if not I'll probably throw out the entrance."