Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson series, books, or characters.

A/N: Just a reminder to vote on the poll if you want to see this story being updates more often.

I really am sorry for not updating but this sotry is not my main focus at the moment because I have seen that people tend to prefer my other stories.

List of powers Percy got according to an earlier chapter. I am also currently in the hospital, which is why I haven't been updating.

Athena gave me wisdom.

Artemis gave me heightened senses.

Apollo gave me archery and healing powers.

Demeter gave me powers over plants and unlimited cereal.

Poseidon gave me the ability to talk with all sea creatures and power over earthquakes.

Zeus gave me limited powers over wind and lightning.

Aphrodite took a minute but gave me power over charm speak and love.

Hephaestus gave me a sword, Riptide along with powers over fire and tools.

Daddy just heightened my powers over the dead and other creatures from his realm. But he gave me battle armour for Hades when he is older.

Hera gave me family powers.

Dionysus called me brat and Peter Johnson but I got the ability to produce wine from thin air.

Hermes of course I got the talent to steal and lie very well.

Ares gave me more skill in sword fighting.

Just to clarify, the powers only come in use slowly. The powers from Poseidon however will come more naturally than others.

-Peter

POV: Percy

It was a normal day; with a normal beginning, middle, and end. It was boring. Poseidon spent the entire day trying to get me to favor him again. I was long gone from that though. I wasn't going to let him in because I knew that it would only lead to hurt later on.

"Percy?" It was my daddy. His voice sounded stressed.

"Yes, daddy?" I hurried towards the sound of his voice.

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure that you were still awake."

"Really of all thing you could have said?" I knew he was lying but he didn't want to tell me.

"I promise you that there is nothing going on." I rolled my eyes, as if. We were in the middle of a war and of course nothing is happening. Sometimes I really doubt the intelligence of the gods.

"Nothing going on?" I joked "We are in the middle of war and there is nothing going on."

"Percy, now is not the time." Not the time? Of course it was the time, anytime is good for joking. "I need you to check something. I know I said never go near the entrance to Tartarus but it is important. We have heard of some disturbance in the place and I can't check it because there is a meeting on Olympus and I don't want "

I cut him off, "Daddy, don't worry about it. I will check it out but I will be very careful"

"Thank you, Percy." I nodded my head to show I understood and I shadow-traveled to near Tartarus. Hades, the hellhound, followed me and we went closer to the pit.